• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VI- RECAP ON PAGE 88 - BIG DISCOUNTS ON PGS 1 - 80

1,017 posts in this topic

clooneybatman-1.gif

The rules of Clooneython VI...

- First and foremost... have some fun and join in the ignorance known only... as Clooneython. Take part in the contests, races, screwhorsin', special shatlympics, Teri Hatcher worship and word discovery. You will be glad you did!

- :takeit: must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign for an item, gets that item. Lets explain that statement...

I hereby define the previous paragraph as meaning in the simplist of terms...the first :takeit: in the sales thread gets it and trumps any and all PM's, bathhouse infections, shill shatlickin or vile, venereal comeuppance concerning my wordsmanshipage and diarrheal, derelicts of dialect.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation is $5 USA on these items and usually MEDIA MAIL... shipping stays the same if you buy one item or buy them all. I haven't had any trouble shipping media mail, but the concensus here lately is that it could be problematic. If you have to pay extra for shipping when it gets there, its what you were going to have to pay if we hadn't shipped it media anyway right? So why worry. Chances are it will get there with no problems... but if you are worried, we can ship it Priority Mail at what ever charge thats going to be right off the bat... which will be double or more for sure. I personally like having the 99.9% chance that they won't look in the box and save all that money on shipping.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous... but as those that have dealt with me that live out of the country can tell you, its really not that bad and I'm glad to work with you to get your hard earned, international cash. Note that 4lbs and under usually runs around $16, over that makes its way toward and over $30. Something to keep in mind.

- I take PAYPAL ONLY! No foriegn money orders either due to outrageous bank charges. You can send cash, but make sure you track it :)

- If you are on the probation list or are a mean ole torch carrying meanie then keep on screwin' yourself and your reputation without me. Get your affairs in order, then come on back and buy my .

- Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them. :acclaim:

- Remember my fine scanner has developed what appears to be a "line" that shows up on the right side of some of my scans... this line is not on the books, it is a scan issue. The camera takes good pics tho.

- Also note... the tail end of the last five Clooneythons have been quite chaotic and extremely FUN. Realize that the Rupp will give 110% to stay caught up and on top of things, even tho the occasional slip up may occur. doh!

- All these items can be restored or pressed to 10.0's or 11.0's for sure... I was going to adjust my grades and prices to reflect this but decided not to... I'm thinking cheap is cheap no matter how many times you press it. :ohnoez:

Michael :grin:

Going to get rolling with the first Clooneython VI batch in the next few hours...

Alright fellas... gonna do something a little different with the Clooney Contest this time.

I'm on a Mellencamp kick right now (as you all can see) so lets use Mellencamp songs/lyrics for this contest.

The catch is, just like above, you have to insert "" or "GRUNT" in the lyric. You can't use " on the Scarecrow" since I used it already tho.

Now some of you young whipper-shatters may not know who Mr. John Cougar Mellencamp is... all I can say is put up the T-Pain and listen to a real player. If you ain't afraid to go by Mellencamp, you aint afraid of !

All the quotes posted between tonight and tomorrow night will be used in the contest. I gave away a $119 DVD set to the last contest winner. Kinda makes you wonder what you may win for playing... could be a broken 45 ( thats a little record you whippershatters) or probably something nicer like a cool variant or old azz book or two. Who knows, but if you don't play you can't win. :)

Contest starts now!

XENA SCOTCH GLASSES - $8 EACH

Same box as the mug, untouched for a decade. When you get done drinkin your beer, toss back some scotch in these classy glasses.

Impress your women.. or men with these sweet unused beverage holders from the golden age of cable.

$8 each or snag BOTH for $15.

IMG_1649.jpg

XENA CALLISTO BIG OLE COFFEE MUG - $8

Same box as the others and untouch since Phantom Menace came out. Theres a tad of price sticker residue there that I probably could have cleaned off before I took the pic, but too lazy. After drinking all night with the other glasses you can sober up with coffee from this cup. Unused and nice.

IMG_1651.jpg

XENA BEER MUG - $10

This has been boxed in storage for about 10 years plus now. It can be yours to chill and gayly drink from. Nice item, never used.

Define "never used," Master.

:eek:

XENA BEER MUG - $10

This has been boxed in storage for about 10 years plus now. It can be yours to chill and gayly drink from. Nice item, never used.

Un- in ;)

WOLVERINE CLASSIC VOL. # 1 TPB - $4 - BRAND NEW !

Contains the first few issues of the 1988 series...you know the Patch stuff. :)

SOLD ONE COPY TO TAFKADixie at 40% off

SOLD LAST COPY TO Ryansmassacre at 60% off

Well I'm not wiped out by this poolroom life I'm shatting

I'm gonna this job, go to school, or head back home

And I'm not askin' to be or be forgiven

Hey I just can't face shattin' in this bedroom

One more night alone

Clooneython rocks!

XENA BEER MUG - $10

Un- in ;)

:roflmao:

CROSSOVER CLASSICS VOL. # 3 TPB - $5

Thought I got rid of all these last time, but here is another. This sucker has a retail of like $25 bucks, get it here for $5. Brand new

:takeit:

:o

I can't believe you bought that .

:baiting:

Thought I got rid of all these last time, but here is another. This sucker has a retail of like $25 bucks, get it here for $5. Brand new

I need new to read. :sumo:

Hope your doing well, Nick. :hi:

I need new to read. :sumo:

Hope your doing well, Nick. :hi:

Wait, you can read these things?