• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing & CGC Submission Service

36 posts in this topic

Great results from pressings. Press a couple of nice older comics and got great results. Pressed a Xmen 94 maybe a 6.0 to a solid 8.0. Great results on modern comics as well recieved a 9.8 on a modern. Will use this service again. Thanks

PM me if you're looking to get some books pressed and sent to CGC for this month's shipment.

If you've got scans of the books that would be helpful as I'll be able to give you my opinion regarding if they are good pressing candidates or not (and if they should be sent to CGC or not).

Here's a new before and after picture from a book I just worked on a couple of days ago.

High-defined, deep indentations that are on the face of a cover can be tricky to remove. I wasn't sure how this one would turn out as it depends a lot upon the paper stock used for that particular cover. This one came out great:

FFb.png

FFa.png

Dropping in to give a big thanks to KoR for the service!

Just got my books delivered back today and was super stoked to see the condition, one book in particular the corner was fully bent (not creased), and upon receiving it back from KoR it looks like a book I just pulled off the shelf. LOVING IT! All the others I sent in had the imperfections I wanted gone...gone.

Thanks for being so professional and quick to respond to my every nagging annoying question :grin:, can't wait to use your services again!