5 5

36 posts in this topic

82,577 posts

Dannnnnnggggg!

(worship)

82,577 posts

You should be overjoyed.

732 posts

Great results from pressings. Press a couple of nice older comics and got great results. Pressed a Xmen 94 maybe a 6.0 to a solid 8.0. Great results on modern comics as well recieved a 9.8 on a modern. Will use this service again. Thanks

9,537 posts

Periodic bump!

Feel free to send scans, and I'll let you know my opinion on whether it is worth pressing and/or CGC'ing.

:bump:

12,510 posts

Thanks Stephen. :)

A few results -

755f1038.jpg

bc1d7015.jpg

07569f0c.jpg

9,537 posts

:bump:

It's been a pretty busy month for pressing. Sending out a shipment next week to CGC! Thanks everyone for the continued business!

Send me a PM if you'd like to get your books in for next month!

9,537 posts

PM me if you're looking to get some books pressed and sent to CGC for this month's shipment.

If you've got scans of the books that would be helpful as I'll be able to give you my opinion regarding if they are good pressing candidates or not (and if they should be sent to CGC or not).

9,537 posts

Here's a new before and after picture from a book I just worked on a couple of days ago.

High-defined, deep indentations that are on the face of a cover can be tricky to remove. I wasn't sure how this one would turn out as it depends a lot upon the paper stock used for that particular cover. This one came out great:

FFb.png

FFa.png

1,850 posts

For future reference would you take international orders (England)?

9,537 posts

Sure. Obviously, the shipping isn't cheap. I've get quite a bit of overseas business actually.

998 posts

Dropping in to give a big thanks to KoR for the service!

Just got my books delivered back today and was super stoked to see the condition, one book in particular the corner was fully bent (not creased), and upon receiving it back from KoR it looks like a book I just pulled off the shelf. LOVING IT! All the others I sent in had the imperfections I wanted gone...gone.

Thanks for being so professional and quick to respond to my every nagging annoying question :grin:, can't wait to use your services again!

Edited by roastedbagel