• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally!!

35 posts in this topic

Congrats!!! :applause:

My wifes best friend has 5 daughters and they keep trying and trying for a boy. Shes pregnant again and just found out baby #6 is.........surprise surprise another girl!!! lol

Her BF's husband is shooting only Xs. They need to adopt if they want one with a Y.

My wifes best friend has 5 daughters and they keep trying and trying for a boy. Shes pregnant again and just found out baby #6 is.........surprise surprise another girl!!! lol

Her BF's husband is shooting only Xs. They need to adopt if they want one with a Y.

Or Hire the High Evolutionary - he's been doing parties and Bat Mitzvahs for a while now. Just bring him aboard to manipulate some genes and you're good to go.

But I digress (or devolve? hm ) anyhew, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :banana:

I grew up with a family who had 11 boys....and they kept trying.

12th was a girl.

Congrats Cheryllynn to your 1st granddaughter. Yay!

Thanks for all your well wishes! Stay tuned later this year for pictures of my little princess!

My youngest grandson: Cameron

Cameron4.jpg

My 3 1/2 year old grandson Johnathan (and me):

Johnathanandme.jpg

And the oldest three: Devon, Logan and Marcus

Picture050.jpg