• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

really ebayers

34 posts in this topic

look all you want there is 20 mins left..I posted it in the ebay dealer for sale section of this forum..

I see that a lot also where people end up bidding outrageous when they could have gone to a BIN and got the same comic in same exact condition for far less..Thats why I research for the best deal before I buy

look all you want there is 20 mins left..I posted it in the ebay dealer for sale section of this forum..

I see that a lot also where people end up bidding outrageous when they could have gone to a BIN and got the same comic in same exact condition for far less..Thats why I research for the best deal before I buy

What I meant was that you're in Tulsa...I'm in Tulsa....y'know...can I come look at the book if it doesn't sell?

Because many people never even look at BINs because the vast majority are insanely overpriced, so after a while they stop looking because the hope of finding one reasonably priced BIN is just not worth the effort anymore.

^^

As usual, tth2 is right on the money (thumbs u

What I meant was that you're in Tulsa...I'm in Tulsa....y'know...can I come look at the book if it doesn't sell?

If it doesnt sell and your interested in maybe buying then yea

If it doesnt sell and your interested in maybe buying then yea

Ackbar.jpg

lol ill treat it as a craigslist ad and meet at QT ( its a gas station in case your not from around here)

Quik Trap!!!

lol

Quik Trip

Yeah....I was hanging with a guy from back east and he kept saying he was going to go over to "cuties" and I was like "WTF is a Cutie's?" He mean QT. Apparently QT's are not quite up to snuff with WaWas???

I might be interested in both the Hulks that didn't sell, the GS XMen 1, and any others you might have. I could save you some time on ebay....especially since you're not a seller typically anyway.

I dont sell on ebay really ever so I dont have the well I got more than I wanted on these so a loss on this is ok..I put up 11 auctions this week and before that ive only sold 2 items..Im mainly a buyer

The best thing to do as a new seller, is research the items you're selling by checking and watching comparable items. This will give you an idea of what to expect. Market demand for certain items fluctuate often. The best thing to do as a seller, is to think like a buyer. Most people are looking for deals, and some people are very competititve. The "action" of bidding drives some people, and while they may have set a lower buy price for themselves, the bidding frenzy towards the end sometimes makes people lax on their limit.

Im jobless right now so ive watched comics sell on ebay every day almost for the last 2 months..I think its a reasonable price for the wolverine trio considering most 181s without stamp go for 150.00 buks..Also the last 2 181s ive watched sell went for almost 150 and they were missing pages along with the stamp so if it were me ide rather spend less to get a ugly but complete hulk 181..

And its not any uglier then the 181s that were missing pages..one had a big piece missing out of the cover and 2 other pages..The other has a big rat chewed corner that goes all the way through the book..

I totally understand your concerns. If you don't get any action on ebay, you still get rocked by their insane fees. If all else fails, you can always pull your auction as long as there's 12 or more hours left on it. You just never know what will happen on that site. Good luck, I hope you get somewhere near the price you're looking for. :)

Because many people never even look at BINs because the vast majority are insanely overpriced, so after a while they stop looking because the hope of finding one reasonably priced BIN is just not worth the effort anymore.

Agreed.