AVALON BALLROOM GRATEFUL DEAD POSTER FD-26 + EXTRAS!

9 posts in this topic

15,691 posts

Hopefully this is cool to post a non-comic link...Avalon Ballroom/Family Dog Posters for sale...the legendary FD-26 Greatful Dead along with Big Brother/Holding Company FD-14 and Jefferson Airplane FD-17...all 3rd printings. PM me with offers if you like...

FD26.jpg

FD14.jpg

FD17.jpg

Edited by trmoore54

4,317 posts
Hopefully this is cool to post a non-comic link...Avalon Ballroom/Family Dog Posters for sale...the legendary FD-26 Grateful Dead

FD26.jpg

Paging Mr. Borock...

3,158 posts
Hopefully this is cool to post a non-comic link...Avalon Ballroom/Family Dog Posters for sale...the legendary FD-26 Greatful Dead along with Big Brother/Holding Company FD-14 and Jefferson Airplane FD-17...all 3rd printings. PM me with offers if you like...

FD26.jpg

FD14.jpg

FD17.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Tom,

Where in the world did you get those????

— Rick

I may have actually BEEN at that Dead concert!!!!! :o

But, I can't remember.

11,142 posts

Those posters are in nice shape, :headbang: as most of them were stapled to bulletin boards or glued to lamp posts. Better list an asking price before the Mods are notified.

4,317 posts
Those posters are in nice shape, :headbang: as most of them were stapled to bulletin boards or glued to lamp posts. Better list an asking price before the Mods are notified.

He's asking $999 on eBay for all three together. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Family Dog Poster listing on eBay

15,691 posts

THX all for the (worship) and kind thoughts...as ebay listing states, am selling for a friend but if sale doesn't go through then I'm probably going to buy them to put somewhere on the wall... :insane:

Funny with ebay eh...got a "or best offer" today for a dollar $1...with free shipping...not funny... :tonofbricks:

t

Edited by trmoore54

5,715 posts

t,

PM namisgr. He and I both "collect" concert posters. We've discussed it briefly in the past. He might be interested. I'm not sure what prints he looks for.

34,762 posts
t,

PM namisgr. He and I both "collect" concert posters. We've discussed it briefly in the past. He might be interested. I'm not sure what prints he looks for.

I collect first and second prints of posters by Wes Wilson, Victor Moscoso, and David Singer. These just aren't in my wheelhouse, but they are very cool.