• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVALON BALLROOM GRATEFUL DEAD POSTER FD-26 + EXTRAS!

9 posts in this topic

Hopefully this is cool to post a non-comic link...Avalon Ballroom/Family Dog Posters for sale...the legendary FD-26 Greatful Dead along with Big Brother/Holding Company FD-14 and Jefferson Airplane FD-17...all 3rd printings. PM me with offers if you like...

FD26.jpg

FD14.jpg

FD17.jpg

Hopefully this is cool to post a non-comic link...Avalon Ballroom/Family Dog Posters for sale...the legendary FD-26 Greatful Dead along with Big Brother/Holding Company FD-14 and Jefferson Airplane FD-17...all 3rd printings. PM me with offers if you like...

FD26.jpg

FD14.jpg

FD17.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Tom,

Where in the world did you get those????

— Rick

I may have actually BEEN at that Dead concert!!!!! :o

But, I can't remember.

THX all for the (worship) and kind thoughts...as ebay listing states, am selling for a friend but if sale doesn't go through then I'm probably going to buy them to put somewhere on the wall... :insane:

Funny with ebay eh...got a "or best offer" today for a dollar $1...with free shipping...not funny... :tonofbricks:

t

t,

PM namisgr. He and I both "collect" concert posters. We've discussed it briefly in the past. He might be interested. I'm not sure what prints he looks for.

I collect first and second prints of posters by Wes Wilson, Victor Moscoso, and David Singer. These just aren't in my wheelhouse, but they are very cool.