• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Good Girl Covers...

420 posts in this topic

I know that there was a GG thread already, but that one seemed to be mostly about who was your favorite character. I'm looking for your favorite GG covers. Yes... this is a shameless attempt for me to see GG covers that I haven't seen yet while I wait for my Gerber's to arrive grin.gif

Here's one I discovered today... it's on comiclink right now.

alltop8.jpg

There are many hidden gems on those romance books...Matt did a lot of them.

This is not Baker cover but still one of my favorites... haven't seen this posted here before...cloud9.gif it's so weird .. smile.gif

458065-Amazing%20Adventures%20%234s.jpg

589a8c5cb0ae1_458065-AmazingAdventures4s.jpg.b4ffa6c7be1b6c8bcd8a3fdb5bb4f3c5.jpg

There are many hidden gems on those romance books...Matt did a lot of them.

This is not Baker cover but still one of my favorites... haven't seen this posted here before...cloud9.gif it's so weird .. smile.gif

458065-Amazing%20Adventures%20%234s.jpg

This too is one of my favorite 1950's covers. I'm not sure how this has escaped "cult" status. I love the expresion on the little alien guy.

Now there's a lot of GGA on pulp covers and no one did it better than Margaret Brundage who was Weird Tales main cover artist in the 1930's.

Here's one of her Conan covers from August, 1933.

weird_tales_3308.jpg

See what you're missing by not collecting pulps!

One last one before I go to work. This one is going to be a dual post.

Is this a "good girl art" cover or a "skeleton art" cover? I'm going to post it in both current threads.

Beware #10 by Frank Frazetta and Sid Check. Easily the hardest Frazetta cover to locate.

beware_10.jpg