• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DoomBat's Feedback Thread

31 posts in this topic

I bought a Next Men #21 CGC 9.4 from him and everything went great!! He responed to everyone of my PMs!! The book was packed very well and shipped in a box!! He sent me a tracking number for my package as soon as he mailed it!! I would definitely buy from him again!!

Saw my wantlist and gave me a ton of information regarding a book that fit the bill. We worked out a great deal and hopefully soon I will have an awesome signature series book as a result of him finding me a great looking raw copy for William Shatner to sign. Thanks again. Do business with this guy, he does not disappoint!

Was a pleasure doing business with Doombat. Great price, great communication, great packaging, speedy delivery. The recipe for a perfect transaction. Looking forward to our next one. :)

I bought Tomorrow's Ashes 06/66 from Doombat this past week. Seller's communication was very quick and polite. Shipping was SUPER fast. The comic came in great condition. Couldn't be happier with the entire transaction. =)

I bought a sdcc black mask water gun from his thread, communication was good and he got the package out quickly... boxed to perfection. Will buy from him again if he has something i want