Marvel censorship question

42 posts in this topic

when did it end?

There was a fuss and recall on Elektra #3 (Marvel Knights) as she had no pants on (which was difficult to tell anyway). Now in Wolverine: best There Is #7, Emma Frost is clearly shown naked with a top end lady part on show.

when did it end?

There was a fuss and recall on Elektra #3 (Marvel Knights) as she had no pants on (which was difficult to tell anyway). Now in Wolverine: best There Is #7, Emma Frost is clearly shown naked with a top end lady part on show.

Post a picture to prove your point.

when did it end?

Her breasts?

when did it end?

+1 Or at least send us a PM. :cool:
when did it end?

+1 Or at least send us a PM. :cool:

:popcorn:

Oh, I don't know, Chuck... hm 'sensitive' Richard Corben fans like us need to be well sheltered and protected from this sort of thing. :)

I just flipped through it....and while there were several close calls, if there was an outright nipslip, I didn't see it. Not saying it wasn't there, I just couldn't find it.

Two hands on the book?

I just flipped through it....and while there were several close calls, if there was an outright nipslip, I didn't see it. Not saying it wasn't there, I just couldn't find it.

Two hands on the book?

Well, yeah...duh. I couldn't find the picture.

Two hands on the book?

You might have been eating a sandwich with one hand and in your excitement to find the picture got some sandwich stains on it.

Two hands on the book?

You might have been eating a sandwich with one hand and in your excitement to find the picture got some sandwich stains on it.

lol!

Oh, I don't know, Chuck... hm 'sensitive' Richard Corben fans like us need to be well sheltered and protected from this sort of thing. :)

lol

Wow Paul, now you got me to thinking about if Corben ever got a chance to draw Emma Frost... in a Marvel Max title... with no editorial interference...

Holy cow, I think we just figured out a way to save Marvel!