• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel censorship question

42 posts in this topic

when did it end?

There was a fuss and recall on Elektra #3 (Marvel Knights) as she had no pants on (which was difficult to tell anyway). Now in Wolverine: best There Is #7, Emma Frost is clearly shown naked with a top end lady part on show.

Post a picture to prove your point.

when did it end?

There was a fuss and recall on Elektra #3 (Marvel Knights) as she had no pants on (which was difficult to tell anyway). Now in Wolverine: best There Is #7, Emma Frost is clearly shown naked with a top end lady part on show.

Her breasts?

when did it end?

+1 Or at least send us a PM. :cool:

when did it end?

+1 Or at least send us a PM. :cool:

:popcorn:

Oh, I don't know, Chuck... hm 'sensitive' Richard Corben fans like us need to be well sheltered and protected from this sort of thing. :)

I just flipped through it....and while there were several close calls, if there was an outright nipslip, I didn't see it. Not saying it wasn't there, I just couldn't find it.

Two hands on the book?

I just flipped through it....and while there were several close calls, if there was an outright nipslip, I didn't see it. Not saying it wasn't there, I just couldn't find it.

Two hands on the book?

Well, yeah...duh. I couldn't find the picture.

Two hands on the book?

You might have been eating a sandwich with one hand and in your excitement to find the picture got some sandwich stains on it.

Two hands on the book?

You might have been eating a sandwich with one hand and in your excitement to find the picture got some sandwich stains on it.

lol!

Oh, I don't know, Chuck... hm 'sensitive' Richard Corben fans like us need to be well sheltered and protected from this sort of thing. :)

lol

Wow Paul, now you got me to thinking about if Corben ever got a chance to draw Emma Frost... in a Marvel Max title... with no editorial interference...

Holy cow, I think we just figured out a way to save Marvel!