• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, you have your comics...Now what?

7 posts in this topic

Curious what everyone does with their graded comics

I absolutely love my graded comics, I may not have as many as a lot of people on here but I love the artwork and the way the comics look when they are encapsulated, but it kills me just having them boxed up or out of sight, I am curious what everyone does with theirs. I have purchased a few wood frames from GweedosShowcase.com and although they are gorgeous frames and decently priced, I am just curious what everyone here does with their graded comics. Whether you box them, display them, whatever you do with them, please share especially if you have any recommendations for sites that sell frames.

**Picture is of a quad frame from GweedosShowcase.com with my set of Wolverine Limited Series**

9036.jpg

See more journals by mikelutes

I have purchased a few wood frames from GweedosShowcase.com and although they are gorgeous frames and decently priced, I am just curious what everyone here does with their graded comics. Whether you box them, display them, whatever you do with them, please share especially if you have any recommendations for sites that sell frames.

Free them. :devil:

I have purchased a few wood frames from GweedosShowcase.com and although they are gorgeous frames and decently priced, I am just curious what everyone here does with their graded comics. Whether you box them, display them, whatever you do with them, please share especially if you have any recommendations for sites that sell frames.

And do what with them? I just hate having them in a box doing nothing with them

I think he means from the slabs :o

I think he means from the slabs :o

:o

Knowing I own them and can access them anytime I want is more important to me than displaying them. I try to have a reader copy of every thing I have slabbed

This is true, and even if I can't display them I will still get comics graded, just there are certain ones that I would love to be able to display as well, like some of SS issues.