• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 1 CGC 3.0 (Lee Sig Series, uk ed), Surfer 4, TOS 92 - HELP FUND MY GRAIL!

10 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

I am having a time sensitive sale to raise funds for a grail I've been after for a while. This will likely only be a one or two day sale and may be pulled at any time if my opportunity goes by the wayside. I'm not desperate, but if I can make it work with the help of the following sales, I'd love to give it a shot :)

Here are the specifics:

Payment: Must be Paypal, Immediate payment required.

Shipping: You pay $10, I'll cover the rest for Priority and full insurance on the package. I will ship your package immediately upon receipt of payment (or next day, if you pay at night). I will forward you all the tracking information so you'll have it available.

The Details: PMs are welcome, but I don't have a ton of wiggle room. Outright :takeit: will win over any PM negotiation. I'd be more willing to deal if someone wanted to pick up all three books I'm listing. I don't have GPA, so if I'm way out of line on my asking prices, just give me a holler and I'll see what I can do.

I actually don't expect much action here, I know that the pence copies aren't as desirable as the U.S. editions, but that is also evident in the price. The ASM 1 is a nice affordable alternative to the more spendy 12center that we all know and love (and, aside from the 9d, is basically the exact same thing). It presents nicely, for sure - hardly any Marvel Chipping.

Up for sale:

Amazing Spider-Man 1 (Pence copy) CGC 3.0 Signature Series (Stan Lee): $1500

Tales of Suspense 92 CGC 9.2 (Boston Pedigree) - $125

Silver Surfer 4 CGC 6.5 Signature Series (Stan Lee) - $165

:takeit:

:takeit:

:pullhair: I have been looking for a good deal on this for a while.

Great pickup for a great price!