• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

APPEARANCES! Find Your Favorite Creators and Celebs Here!
20 20

1,859 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2018 at 5:45 PM, Wilddragon said:

Anybody know when Todd McFarlanes first signing is this year? I am still waiting on those @#$%! at Anastasia's collectibles to get his signature, they tell me its in May. I want to put a bug in their ear so they get their asses in gear. 

I think it was delayed to late May or early June.

On 5/4/2018 at 11:58 AM, seredynskib said:

Thanks eee91 for the updated list!

Will anyone be facilitating for Terrificon? Holy cow that comic guest list is insane:

http://www.terrificon.com/comic-book-artists---writers.html

Try @dscott.  Terrificon isn’t on his thread/schedule of shows that ComicSketchArt is attending this year.  However on the CSA website, Terrificon is listed as a show for which they will be accepting submissions.

1 hour ago, Pboned said:

Any upcoming signings for Mark Ruffalo?

Check with @Kevlar.  Mark Ruffalo was supposed to attend Rhode Island Comicon last year, but ultimately cancelled.  I get the impression Kevlar has been trying to schedule a potential signing, but things like Avengers Infinity War & Avengers 4 filming have made that difficult.  

1 hour ago, BDaddyDogg said:

Check with @Kevlar.  Mark Ruffalo was supposed to attend Rhode Island Comicon last year, but ultimately cancelled.  I get the impression Kevlar has been trying to schedule a potential signing, but things like Avengers Infinity War & Avengers 4 filming have made that difficult.  

Oh ok, that's true. Thanks for the info and I'll reach out to Kevlar.