• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

APPEARANCES! Find Your Favorite Creators and Celebs Here!
20 20

1,859 posts in this topic

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:05 PM, Gunnz said:

Hey, looking for info on Brie Larson and Chris Evans signings. Also, prices and facilitator + grading fees would be handy as well. 

Chris Evans is scheduled for ACE Seattle at the end of June. If you check SigSeries Event Central you can find which facilitators are accepting books.

As far as I know, Brie Larson does not have any appearances scheduled.

On 5/20/2019 at 11:31 AM, somewhereintexas said:

Chris Evans is scheduled for ACE Seattle at the end of June. If you check SigSeries Event Central you can find which facilitators are accepting books.

As far as I know, Brie Larson does not have any appearances scheduled.

Thanks for the heads up! I was hoping he would be a little closer to the Canadian border. I want him to sign my shield... Its a bit heavy to ship plus I would  a brick if it got lost or damaged. It was custome made.

@eee91

You're doing a great job, bud!  Keep it up!  List looks great.  I know this isn't an easy chore :-)

After Niagara Falls & Heroes, I'm going back to Doug Moench's house for another signing, third week of June and then SDCC.

I see Jonathan Hickman listed here as a special guest.  Does this mean he will be signing or that he's just speaking at a panel?  Hoping it's the former.  With the release of his X-Men books, I have to imagine he'll be signing somewhere, but just looking for confirmation.

https://www.comic-con.org/cci/2019/special-guests?page=1

(EDIT: and the same goes for J. Michael Straczynski.)

Edited by ExNihilo

14 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

I see Jonathan Hickman listed here as a special guest.  Does this mean he will be signing or that he's just speaking at a panel?  Hoping it's the former.  With the release of his X-Men books, I have to imagine he'll be signing somewhere, but just looking for confirmation.

https://www.comic-con.org/cci/2019/special-guests?page=1

(EDIT: and the same goes for J. Michael Straczynski.)

Generally, the special guests are available for signings.  They're not quite as available as most creators who maintain a booth at the show, but still available.  

I just wanted to give everyone attending SDCC this year a heads up that Mike Royer plans to bring comics form his personal collection to sell- No gems- 7.0-9.0 mostly

Eternals, Kamandi, some Fourth World, and more. Next week I'll try to get a clearer idea of what they will be. He's still trying to determine if they're providing him with a table, or if he'll be in Artist's Alley, or if he's "just" a Special Guest like 2017. If it's the latter, he'll likely be hanging out at The Kirby Museum.

Hope to see some of you:tink:

On 7/20/2011 at 8:26 PM, MedicAR said:

If you look, I can think of two off the top of my head that are on the list that don't have any appearances scheduled. Marie Severin and Dave Sim are listed. I think everyone knows Steve Ditko hasn't and won't attend a con, are there many others? Al Feldstein had some health issues, but promised the conventions that he had to back out that he would return. I see no reason not to take him at his word.

Do you have any others in mind? I don't mind doing it, I'm just not sure how many there are.

Is there an updated list of appearances cons, meet and greets, etc i need to get some of my cgc 9.8 comics graded. Especially Danai Guera; Andrew Lincoln and few others i have of there issues cgc 9.8 graded i want to get signed and witnessed if someone could send me a list because the one above is from 2011. I'd really really apreciate or some information on my subject.

Just now, GoldenGod87 said:

Is there an updated list of appearances cons, meet and greets, etc i need to get some of my cgc 9.8 comics graded. Especially Danai Guera; Andrew Lincoln and few others i have of there issues cgc 9.8 graded i want to get signed and witnessed if someone could send me a list because the one above is from 2011. I'd really really apreciate or some information on my subject.

btw how do i submit my own question instead of pressing the quote button to someones question or response?