APPEARANCES! Find Your Favorite Creators and Celebs Here!
36 36

1,828 posts in this topic

On 3/12/2021 at 5:37 PM, eee91 said:

Since I'm seeing chatter about the return of comic shows everything, updating & bumping this. Because optimism. Also vaccines. 

Oh my gosh it's like a breath of fresh air to see these cons coming back.

On 3/12/2021 at 5:37 PM, eee91 said:

Since I'm seeing chatter about the return of comic shows everything, updating & bumping this. Because optimism. Also vaccines. 

SHOW LEGEND AND FACILITATORS ATTENDING

UPCOMING CONVENTIONS:

Please check with the conventions as they get closer - some of these will get postponed or cancelled.

Based on the increasing numbers in Canada, I doubt the ones planned will go on as scheduled.

Thank you @eee91 for keeping this thread alive... it was and hopefully will be a Go To thread for me this Summer/Fall  :wishluck:

On a separate note... anyone know of any future Warren Louw signings that can be sent over the pond?

I see Kenny James is attending Nashville Comicon, i really want him to sign my Super Mario Comics, how do i go about getting his signature? Are there any facilitators attending the show? I'm not trying to ask you guys to do all the work for me but where do I find this information? I'm looking around in the forums here and on the Nashville Comicon website and I don't see too much.