• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC CLINTS obscure weird independent comics

738 posts in this topic

I AM A CRAZY CRAZY COMIC FREAK WHO NEEDS TO SELL SELL SELL

SO BUY BUY BUY FROM KING CLINT :insane:

ALL THE STANDARD RULES= :takeit: is BESTEST----- PAYPAL or USPS Money Order----- shipping however you want it at cost :thumbsup:

lets get to the books shall we?

:whee:

You should not have so many threads going at the same time. :foryou:

nobody really seams all that interested in the other threads...... trying to find what the heck everybody wants :) ..... I will continue to post in the three that I have going..... what the hell else is there to do? :insane:

A nice friendly measured response...where is the sarcasm...the love for the bon mot??? hm

Anyway, Sean is right...five threads on the front page is not really fair to the rest of the folks looking for real estate in the mixed section right now...maybe consolidate the rest of the listings going forward into just one of them? :wishluck:

nobody really seams all that interested in the other threads...... trying to find what the heck everybody wants :) ..... I will continue to post in the three that I have going..... what the hell else is there to do? :insane:

Do whatever you want, but it is not fair to other sellers to have multiple threads that are being bumped and taking 1st page real estate.