• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC CLINTS obscure weird independent comics

738 posts in this topic

You should not have so many threads going at the same time. :foryou:

A nice friendly measured response...where is the sarcasm...the love for the bon mot??? hm

I bought some stuff in one of the threads. I would have looked like a double if I weren't measured.

:eyeroll: FINE...

:foryou:

:gossip: Imagine that the face is smirking as it holds not a flower, but the severed appendage of your favorite childhood pet....

:cloud9:

:gossip: Imagine again, if you will, a slightly different picture...that's no cloud 9. In fact it is the cotton candy we are about to roll you in before staking you out on a fire ant mound...

(thumbs u

:gossip: well we all know what this one really means...

:gossip: Imagine that the face is smirking as it holds not a flower, but the severed appendage of your favorite childhood pet....

:gossip: Imagine again, if you will, a slightly different picture...that's no cloud 9. In fact it is the cotton candy we are about to roll you in before staking you out on a fire ant mound...

(thumbs u

:roflmao: PWND

(thumbs u

:cloud9: I LOVE THIS PLACE......

(thumbs u

:cloud9: I LOVE THIS PLACE......

:acclaim: