• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the rarest magazine you own?

237 posts in this topic

High Times # 1......

Those are not rare. The people who bought them just can't remember where they put them.

Awesome. (worship)

And there where multiple printings...

How can you tell the difference between them?

This is Marvel super special 7. It was never published in the US. This one was published in France. This book is Holy Grail rare status. Mine is the first one I have ever seen in 22 years of collecting rare comics.

Sgt001_zps8af1a426.jpg

High Times # 1......

Those are not rare. The people who bought them just can't remember where they put them.

Awesome. (worship)

Not sure, but reprints are cheap on eBay. Thinking of getting my sister one for her birthday.

High Times # 1......

Awesome. (worship)

Not sure, but reprints are cheap on eBay. Thinking of getting my sister one for her birthday.

I know there was at least 3 printings (I think the 1st print had "One Dollar" cover price, the 2nd print added "Premiere Issue" in the corner), and I believe the cover price and if it had "Collector's Edition" ($1.50 cover price and I believe the 3rd print) on it was a way to tell.

High Times # 1......

Awesome. (worship)

You need to get high first