• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Slabs For Sale!! JR Jr, Playboy, McGuiness, TMNT, A.Adams, etc.

46 posts in this topic

:takeit:

Thread necromancy for the Sunday afternoon win! (worship)

Anybody see the words "Thread Closed" or "Closed" anywhere in this thread's title? Or the thread for that matter? Seems pretty easy to do. Look: "C.L.O.S.E.D."

I just did it. Oh, you missed it?

"C.L.O.S.E.D." (I didn't even cut and paste, just typed it again. ) :acclaim:

Damn, that was hard to do! I'm thirsty now! How can so many others do it so easily in their closed posts? Maybe someone's keyboard broke...? Key's stuck together?

:slapfight:

Anybody see the words "Thread Closed" or "Closed" anywhere in this thread's title? Or the thread for that matter? Seems pretty easy to do. Look: "C.L.O.S.E.D."

Damn, that was hard to do! I'm thirsty now! How can so many others do it so easily in their closed posts? Maybe someone's keyboard broke...? Key's stuck together?

No way, it's my bestest thread ever! :whee:

No way, it's my bestest thread ever! :whee:

The thread is officially back from the grave! We want MOAR books!

:headbang: