• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I dont normally do this

131 posts in this topic

But thought I would try my hand at selling..just purchased a few copies of action comics 869 recalled beer variant for 16 bucks each and hoping I can make a few bucks..

cgc 9.8s been selling for over 200.00 and theres this raw one ebay ...So maybe I wont regret trying my hand at selling

This is the wrong forum, and even if it were the right forum you would be doing it wrong.

Go to the Marketplace subforum Copper/Modern For Sale and read the guidelines. (You should probably read them twice) Then put up your for sale thread in there. (thumbs u

Do you seriously think he'd reveal his masterstroke to you if you had even the slightest chance of affecting its outcome? He did it thrity-five minutes ago.

lol violentluke = the new Ozymandius of the Boards. (worship)

Do you seriously think he'd reveal his masterstroke to you if you had even the slightest chance of affecting its outcome? He did it thrity-five minutes ago.

:roflmao:

maybe I worded it wrong..I just bought a few copies and im waiting for them in the mail..When I get them im going to try and sell them and hoping I can make some money..Im not selling anything or advertising any of my stuff..The ebay link s just a random auction for the comics im receiving..Its not my ebay sell

so this isnt a sales thread..Its a statement about me putting some things on ebay in the future..So im not even advertising my sale because im not selling anything..At least not for another week or so..I was just stating what I planned to do

So im guessing this thread has gone off topic and has no chance to return to its original statement which was hope I made a good financial investment..Not hey I have these comics for sale you wanna buy them, as it seems everyone took it that way