• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I dont normally do this

131 posts in this topic

hey that is a smart decision you should turn out ok on them..Ive watched a few sales on them graded and raw so I have an idea as to what they are worth.

Why are you writing like this? Did you hit your head? Did my sarcasm detector fail? Should I actually read threads before posting in them?

hey that is a smart decision you should turn out ok on them..Ive watched a few sales on them graded and raw so I have an idea as to what they are worth.

Wow thanks..Im so glad I started this thread now..You are my hero

Commas are neat, too. Ellipses, not so much.

Get a subscription to GPA, cheapazz.

I am a cheapazz..I dont sell comics so Ive no need for it just for this one instance

Don't let him talk to you that way.

:popcorn:

Would "hey shut your mouth when speaking to me" work better for you?

oooo...I like it!

"You got a purty mouf" or "when I want your opinion, I'll just shart instead" works even BETTER!

lol ill wait for my next opportunity to use those

I dont really enjoy commas or apostrophes..Texting has made a habit of using periods and I just cant stop..........................................

I dont really enjoy commas or apostrophes..Texting has made a habit of using periods and I just cant stop..........................................

Periods are neat. I especially enjoyed 4th period, cause lunch was right after.

Why are you writing like this? Did you hit your head? Did my sarcasm detector fail? Should I actually read threads before posting in them?

You are a smart guy you should turn out OK yourself. Do you like beer or Action 869 beer variants? I am thinking about spending some time thinking about beer variants.

You are a smart guy you should turn out OK yourself. Do you like beer or Action 869 beer variants? I am thinking about spending some time thinking about beer variants.

Im going to spend some time with some beers after this thread lol

I got a pocket full of quarters, and I'm headed to the EBAY.

I don't have a lot of money, but I'm bringing ev'rything I made.

I've got a callus on my finger, and my shoulder's hurting too.

I'm gonna eat them all up, and then I'll sell 'em to you.

Chorus:

'Cause I've got Beer Variant fever;

Beer Variant fever.

It's driving me crazy.

Driving me crazy.

I've got Beer Variant fever;

Beer Variant fever.

I'm going out of my mind.

Going out of my mind.

I've got Beer Variant fever;

Beer Variant fever.

I'm going out of my mind.

Going out of my mind.

Damn did I miss my chance to use one of your comebacks?

No, pay attention. :makepoint:

I was talking to Finghé.

No, pay attention. :makepoint:

I was talking to Finghé.

O ok as long as I didnt miss my chance