• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I dont normally do this

131 posts in this topic

Well, yesterday was a generic question about the value of the book. Today is that you are thinking about selling them. I am on pins and needles for tomorrow's "I am potentially going to open my new box of Action 869 recalled beer editions that will soon be for sale and upon which i hope to make a couple bucks" thread. :whee:

I was wanting peoples opinions on the book before I bought them to try and resell..So I cant help that you assumed something that is incorrect

:hi:

Welcome to the boards. Hope you survive the experience.

I dont really let much bother me so I should be ok..I know everything's in fun..Im not a sensitive person

Déjà vu

I was wanting peoples opinions on the book before I bought them to try and resell..So I cant help that you assumed something that is incorrect

:hi:

Welcome to the boards. Hope you survive the experience.

I dont really let much bother me so I should be ok..I know everything's in fun..Im not a sensitive person

Déjà vu

I love the accent grave and accent aigu. I still think apostrophes are neat, though.

Im not going to sell them on here anyways..Im going to throw them on ebay and let people bid war it out

(thumbs u

Are we the new welcoming committee...?

hm

It look's like you are..I used a apostrophe just for you

Im not going to sell them on here anyways..Im going to throw them on ebay and let people bid war it out

(thumbs u

hm

:cloud9:

That is a awesome thing for you to do.

(thumbs u

hm

Thank's..that is the feeling I got as I typed that little thing in there

Do you seriously think he'd reveal his masterstroke to you if you had even the slightest chance of affecting its outcome? He did it thrity-five minutes ago.

lol violentluke = the new Ozymandius of the Boards. (worship)

:signfunny::roflmao:

(thumbs u

hm

Thank's..that is the feeling I got as I typed that little thing in there

Dont wori gra!mmer 'n punk...punch...pumpk...them pointee: thingz dont matre n' a riten fo.urmatt Onli a ideeut wud kair;