• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I sent of my Kickers Inc. #1 to joeypost today for pressing...

226 posts in this topic

Who cares, gosh! Do you have to post every thought you have on here? Just sayin.... :slapfight:

Dude, what took you so long to start with the active posting? (shrug)

You're a welcome addition to the funny farm. :preach:

Who cares, gosh! Do you have to post every thought you have on here? Just sayin.... :slapfight:

Aw, admit it. You love me.

:cloud9:

If you're referring to the fact that I wasn't posting for the longest, a little back story. I made the account because I had a specific question about NGC crossover from PCGS (coins). I had a PCGS MS65 1972 DDO Lincoln Cent with beautiful purple TARNISH that I believed could receive NGC's star rating (which means superior eye appeal). I wanted to know if I could request NGC only crossover the coin IF it received an upgrade - and a star rating would indeed be an upgrade of sorts.

PCGS is considered slightly more desirable than NGC in the market, so if it stayed the same I wanted to keep the PCGS holder. If I remember correctly it was a resounding no.

So I forgot about the account until I started collecting comics. I went to make a name, and low and behold I still had this old account that I had forgotten about.

Thank you, BTW.

If you're referring to the fact that I wasn't posting for the longest, a little back story. I made the account because I had a specific question about NGC crossover from PCGS (coins). I had a PCGS MS65 1972 DDO Lincoln Cent with beautiful purple TARNISH

OMG. That was the funniest thing that has ever been posted on any board, ever, in the entire history of mankind.

Really.

If you're referring to the fact that I wasn't posting for the longest, a little back story. I made the account because I had a specific question about NGC crossover from PCGS (coins). I had a PCGS MS65 1972 DDO Lincoln Cent with beautiful purple TARNISH that I believed could receive NGC's star rating (which means superior eye appeal). I wanted to know if I could request NGC only crossover the coin IF it received an upgrade - and a star rating would indeed be an upgrade of sorts.

PCGS is considered slightly more desirable than NGC in the market, so if it stayed the same I wanted to keep the PCGS holder. If I remember correctly it was a resounding no.

So I forgot about the account until I started collecting comics. I went to make a name, and low and behold I still had this old account that I had forgotten about.

Thank you, BTW.

Thanks bro & welcome back but I didn't understand one word you just typed.

Thank you, BTW.

Thanks bro & welcome back but I didn't understand one word you just typed.

Thank you, and I'll cut out the coin mumbo jumbo.

I made the account along time ago to ask a question for NGC (the coin division of CGC). Then I forgot about the account until I started collecting comics. Better? :)

Is there some sort of coin rivalry with comics?

MORGROLL.JPG

When I see this, all I see is a PACMAN machine. Maybe ASTEROIDS or SPACE INVADERS.