• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I sent of my Kickers Inc. #1 to joeypost today for pressing...

226 posts in this topic

Yeah, your right in that I should just stick to that and I have done for some time. In fact, most people who you usually have altercations with seemed to be avoiding you and so it seems that you found someone new to argue with and the RMA show started again. I've always got the impression that you enjoy this stuff but to me, it's tedious so I'll try harder to ignore you which will be easier if people refrain from quoting.

What, interacting with people...? I find it immensely enjoyable myself. What you have always, always, always failed to understand is that it takes TWO PEOPLE to argue about anything. If someone doesn't want to argue, the answer is simple: don't argue. But characterizing me as someone who hunts out arguments, like a hungry shark closing in on its prey, is wrong and stupid. I give what I get. Nothing more, and nothing less.

And there's nothing inherently wrong with arguments. They've been happening since the dawn of time, and will continue while man still lives on this earth. Some of the greatest advances mankind has ever made were born out of fierce arguments. Just this week, Shin and I had a great argument about X-Men #266. Nobody got butthurt, and it ended quite nicely.

Let's hope you can live up to your word this time.... :wishluck:

I thought my last response to Gaz was a super burn. :grin:

I'm not even remotely singed. :makepoint:

You keep telling yourself that.

(thumbs u

Amazing how one person can detract so much from the forum experience.

Yeah, so much more detracting than all the haters who follow him like lost, angry little puppies. :eyeroll:

Really, people, you all need to unclench. It's just not that big a deal. It is, as oak said, just a chat board. I don't get all hyper about it...mostly...why should any of you?

Here, a doggie treat:

Lucy-Liu-6.jpg

ba-ZING-a.

Lucy! :cloud9:

Yeah, so much more detracting than all the haters who follow him like lost, angry little puppies. :eyeroll:

Really, people, you all need to unclench. It's just not that big a deal. It is, as oak said, just a chat board. I don't get all hyper about it...mostly...why should any of you?

Here, a doggie treat:

Lucy-Liu-6.jpg

ba-ZING-a.

Great taste!

Here, a doggie treat:

Lucy-Liu-6.jpg

ba-ZING-a.

Great taste!

Less filling!