• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I sent of my Kickers Inc. #1 to joeypost today for pressing...

226 posts in this topic

You guys should form a mutual admiration society. I bet you'd look really cute dressed in identical outfits.

Wait, has that already happened...?

hm

WorstWonderTwins.jpg

I would suggest fisting yourself, but I'm sure that thing is worn down to a nub. (thumbs u

Oh snap.

Did you *really* just "oh snap" your own post...?

Although, hm do I detect that you believe I have already created a shill. That would be incredibly stupendously outrageously narcissistic to believe I would create another identity to break dance fight with you.

That would be pretty clever, to go back in time, create a shill, never use it for three years or so, then bust it out after you've created ANOTHER id in the last year.

You're not that bright. Try not to flatter yourself.

You guys should form a mutual admiration society. I bet you'd look really cute dressed in identical outfits.

hm

WorstWonderTwins.jpg

I would suggest fisting yourself, but I'm sure that thing is worn down to a nub. (thumbs u

Oh snap.

Although, hm do I detect that you believe I have already created a shill. That would be incredibly stupendously outrageously narcissistic to believe I would create another identity to break dance fight with you.

That would be pretty clever, to go back in time, create a shill, never use it for three years or so, then bust it out after you've created ANOTHER id in the last year.

But what if I am that bright? Would that throw your perfect little world right off it's axis?

The more prudent question is how do I wake up in the morning and face the mirror knowing that I was bickering with you at 1:43 am. What does that say about me? Am I slowly turning into you? Oh my *spooning* Christ, my life is going right down the sh*tter.

Goodbye cruel world.

P.s. Keep up the great customer service (thumbs u

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

WorstWonderTwins.jpg

Oh snap.

But what if I am that bright? Would that throw your perfect little world right off it's axis?

No. You're not that bright. Nor do you have access to a time machine.

The more prudent question is how do I wake up in the morning and face the mirror knowing that I was bickering with you at 1:43 am. What does that say about me? Am I slowly turning into you? Oh my *spooning* Christ, my life is going right down the sh*tter.

Goodbye cruel world.

P.s. Keep up the great customer service (thumbs u

I intend to.

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

Do you even understand the mechanics of fisting...?

hm

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

:gossip: if I were you, I would keep my intimate knowledge of the proper technique used when inserting one's own balled up digits into one's own rectum, to a minimum. I mean I have nothing against it, and you're free to use your free time in whatever manner you see fit, it's just something I personally wouldn't brag about. But hey, different strokes for different folks. (thumbs u

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

:gossip: if I were you, I would keep my intimate knowledge of the proper technique used when inserting one's own balled up digits into one's own rectum, to a minimum. I mean I have nothing against it, and you're free to use your free time in whatever manner you see fit, it's just something I personally wouldn't brag about. But hey, different strokes for different folks. (thumbs u

So, no. Got it.

(thumbs u

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

lol Classic.

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

So, no. Got it.

(thumbs u

Do the two of you plan on derailing every thread this way? While I do enjoy the ocassional derailment, the two of you have taken it to a level never dreamt of by the board moderators.

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

So, no. Got it.

(thumbs u

Do the two of you plan on derailing every thread this way? While I do enjoy the ocassional derailment, the two of you have taken it to a level never dreamt of by the board moderators.

Ever see greggy and 'lok dance together?

:eek:

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

So, no. Got it.

(thumbs u

It would be awesome if it were funny. But it is tragic and lame. Time machines, breakdancing and fisting demos should almost guaranty funniness, but alas.

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

So, no. Got it.

(thumbs u

I'm sure not every thread, and I apologize to the OP for my involvement in said derailment.

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

So, no. Got it.

(thumbs u

I'm sure not every thread, and I apologize to the OP for my involvement in said derailment.

:golfclap: See? You're a standup guy. I would apologize for derailing the other thread when I was butting heads with RMA. But it was my own thread. :)

P.p.s. Go nub yourself

hm

So, no. Got it.

(thumbs u

:golfclap: See? You're a standup guy. I would apologize for derailing the other thread when I was butting heads with RMA. But it was my own thread. :)

:gossip: you can still derail your own thread.