• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I sent of my Kickers Inc. #1 to joeypost today for pressing...

226 posts in this topic

The best thing that came from this thread is a zero post n00b PMing me about how to put someone on ignore.

Would you believe I was just going to make a post about how it was time for ginger to show up?

The best thing that came from this thread is a zero post n00b PMing me about how to put someone on ignore.

Well, I would call it a close second to F_T being driven off the rails.

You mean F_T driving himself off the rails, of his own volition...?

^^

This is probably going provoke an hostile response from him, but I think I'm going to back off of RMA. Reason being I literally think there's something wrong with him. That is all.

Wait, who needs Hooked on Phonics..? hm

And is this a hostile response...?

Welcome to the mental ward. We're all a little crazy here.

Word.

This place was a whole lot more pleasant for a while, a couple of months back. I didn't have to wade through endless reams of *you are ignoring this user*, I didn't have to mentally ignore constant obnoxious rantings that people had quoted and there weren't many threads that were nothing more than slanging matches.

Amazing how one person can detract so much from the forum experience.

This place was a whole lot more pleasant for a while, a couple of months back. I didn't have to wade through endless reams of *you are ignoring this user*, I didn't have to mentally ignore constant obnoxious rantings that people had quoted and there weren't many threads that were nothing more than slanging matches.

+1

:eyeroll:

For people who constantly whine about my "ranting", you sure do love stirring the pot...

Since it's the first time, I've acknowledged you for quite a lot of months, your definition of constantly is very different to mine.

:eyeroll:

For people who constantly whine about my "ranting", you sure do love stirring the pot...

Since it's the first time, I've acknowledged you for quite a lot of months, your definition of constantly is very different to mine.

You know, you have a point... hm

I'll counter with this:

I will never post to or about RMA on these boards ever again.

Another broken promise....

:(

I guess my definition of "constantly" is as out of whack as your definition of "never."

(thumbs u

Here's another:

Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.

I've left you alone. :shrug:

Offer still stands, to anyone. I've no problem handling multiple ignored people, all the time. Surely, you folks can handle lil' ol' me by myself....

Ouch. That hurts, Chespy.

I fully take it back then...even if I don't post, I still enjoy reading rants, discussions (arguments), and all the drama that comes with them.... :popcorn:

Please pass me the Diet Pepsi and the Butter.....wait....more butter....noo.....MORE!!! ....

ok, cool ... :popcorn: :popcorn:

Ok..where'd we leave off at... :popcorn:

Yeah, so much more detracting than all the haters who follow him like lost, angry little puppies. :eyeroll: