• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I sent of my Kickers Inc. #1 to joeypost today for pressing...

226 posts in this topic

Someone should change the name of this thread to "When retards hump doorknobs, threads like this are the offspring."

From this day until I get tired of seeing it, my signature line- Officially

Amazing how one person can detract so much from the forum experience.

Yeah, so much more detracting than all the haters who follow him like lost, angry little puppies. :eyeroll:

I thought my last response to Gaz was a super burn. :grin:

Really, people, you all need to unclench. It's just not that big a deal. It is, as oak said, just a chat board. I don't get all hyper about it...mostly...why should any of you?

Here, a doggie treat:

Lucy-Liu-6.jpg

ba-ZING-a.

:eyeroll:

For people who constantly whine about my "ranting", you sure do love stirring the pot...

Since it's the first time, I've acknowledged you for quite a lot of months, your definition of constantly is very different to mine.

You know, you have a point... hm

I'll counter with this:

I will never post to or about RMA on these boards ever again.

Another broken promise....

:(

I guess my definition of "constantly" is as out of whack as your definition of "never."

(thumbs u

Here's another:

Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.

I've left you alone. :shrug:

Offer still stands, to anyone. I've no problem handling multiple ignored people, all the time. Surely, you folks can handle lil' ol' me by myself....

Yeah, your right in that I should just stick to that and I have done for some time. In fact, most people who you usually have altercations with seemed to be avoiding you and so it seems that you found someone new to argue with and the RMA show started again. I've always got the impression that you enjoy this stuff but to me, it's tedious so I'll try harder to ignore you which will be easier if people refrain from quoting.

I thought my last response to Gaz was a super burn. :grin:

I'm not even remotely singed. :makepoint: