• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I sent of my Kickers Inc. #1 to joeypost today for pressing...

226 posts in this topic

Trying WAY too hard...

I was actually laughing at myself for my own involvement in that fiasco. You think I'm trying too hard. I get it. I don't care. Now will you please stop humping my leg? Thanks!

So he moved off of the doorknob?

It's really hard to keep up with who is humping what around here.

Trying WAY too hard...

I was actually laughing at myself for my own involvement in that fiasco. You think I'm trying too hard. I get it. I don't care. Now will you please stop humping my leg? Thanks!

I'm flattered, but really, you're not my type. I've got a couple of friends you might be interested in, though. They're really sweet, and they go for the under-the-overpass look.

:luhv:

Trying WAY too hard...

So he moved off of the doorknob?

It's really hard to keep up with who is humping what around here.

We were both on the doorknob. I guess I slid off, and mistook his leg for a fire hydrant...

......must...not...post.

....must....act....like....I....have....something....funny....to....say.

Getting into our typical weekly match will guarantee I have something funny to say. (thumbs u

......must...not...post.

Getting into our typical weekly match will guarantee I have something funny to say. (thumbs u

You haven't yet said anything funny here, so what makes you think this will be any different..?

lol

......must...not...post.

You haven't yet said anything funny here, so what makes you think this will be any different..?

lol

:signfunny:

......must...not...post.

lol

Oh snap.

Three snaps in a Z formation.

Not surprising.

Your posts have been lame. It's the soliloquies that provide the endless fodder. Please don't let me down.

I hope you didn't burn out arguing numismatic terminology with the coin guy. He did have you on the ropes. :eek:

I hope you didn't burn out arguing numismatic terminology with the coin guy. He did have you on the ropes. :eek:

You're high as a kite.

The guy was corrected, couldn't handle it, so he utterly fixated on a totally irrelevant side point, couldn't comprehend simple statements, and then threw a temper tantrum about me being a liar because he can't understand the difference between what someone actually types versus making a statement based on what someone else said. Subtle, sure, but a distinction nonetheless.

Did it without breaking a sweat.

(thumbs u

You guys should form a mutual admiration society. I bet you'd look really cute dressed in identical outfits.

Wait, has that already happened...?

hm

WorstWonderTwins.jpg

I would suggest fisting yourself, but I'm sure that thing is worn down to a nub. (thumbs u

Oh snap.

Although, hm do I detect that you believe I have already created a shill. That would be incredibly stupendously outrageously narcissistic to believe I would create another identity to break dance fight with you.