• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I sent of my Kickers Inc. #1 to joeypost today for pressing...

226 posts in this topic

:gossip: you can still derail your own thread.

Point taken. Then I also apologize. :foryou:

:gossip: never apologize around here, it's a sign of weakness. Instead, go for the jugular even if you know you are wrong. Seems to work for RMA.

Or just have a drink. That fixes everything.

lol

Works for me.

:devil:

:gossip: never apologize around here, it's a sign of weakness. Instead, go for the jugular even if you know you are wrong. Seems to work for RMA.

Or just have a drink. That fixes everything.

lol

Works for me.

:devil:

You were a party pooper this weekend, was looking forward to drinking with ya and bashing your hippy ways. Sorry couldn't see ya on the last day of the con, my 2 yr old nephew was there and threw a fit, had to leave early.

You were a party pooper this weekend, was looking forward to drinking with ya and bashing your hippy ways.

Yeah, I felt very stifled not being able to get out a bit. Lou and I did step out on Saturday night to have a few drinks and walked around town a bit but I still managed to get my arse onto the con floor Sunday morning.

Needless to say, Storms was impressed. He figured a 2pm ETA at the earliest!

:roflmao:

Sorry couldn't see ya on the last day of the con, my 2 yr old nephew was there and threw a fit, had to leave early.

No worries. Life happens. Nice to finally meet you since we've been working on it since October 2006.

(thumbs u

:lol:

So true.

Just so you know, I love you very much, too, even though you don't know what you're talking about.

:luhv:

:lol:

So true.

You too, even though you seldom have an original thought.

:luhv:

Who cares, gosh! Do you have to post every thought you have on here? Just sayin.... :slapfight:

do you crash/hijack other threads???

we have a word for that...begins with hypo...

CAL online today...

:gossip: Apologies that are swiftly followed by the exact same behavior that necessitated the apology aren't very apologetic, are they....

(thumbs u

You should know better how it works here...

CAL who takes action, right, wrong, or both

:gossip: Apologies that are swiftly followed by the exact same behavior that necessitated the apology aren't very apologetic, are they....

(thumbs u

Of course.

This is the place where anybody can say anything they want, to whomever they want, as snide as they want to be, with absolutely zero repercussions.

It SHOULD astonish me...but it doesn't...how many of these people magically develop manners in person, but here, have no problems throwing daggers at people they don't like, incessantly, instead of just leaving them alone.

It's fascinating and pathetic, all at the same time.

(thumbs u

Of course.

This is the place where anybody can say anything they want, to whomever they want, as snide as they want to be, with absolutely zero repercussions.

It SHOULD astonish me...but it doesn't...how many of these people magically develop manners in person, but here, have no problems throwing daggers at people they don't like, incessantly, instead of just leaving them alone.

I'm gonna lean to the more...PATHETIC side.. and I can say that with qualification!

CAL the old CAL today... starting to like it!!!

(thumbs u

Of course.

It's just internet grumpiness.

Just remember, you heard it here first.

(thumbs u

Of course.

First??? What year did you become.. FIRST to point the obvious of obvious???

CAL says hello to Roy :hi:

(thumbs u

Of course.

What up, Cal?

Just coining it on this forum.

:shy:

Good to see you back to your chipper self!

(thumbs u

Of course.

What up, Cal?

Just coining it on this forum.

:shy:

Good to see you back to your chipper self!

Thanx! Now if I can just cool it just enough to stay under a few peoples' radar today will be a STRIKING success! I rarely use profanity, but you never know!

CAL is back!!!

Thanx! Now if I can just cool it just enough to stay under a few peoples' radar today will be a STRIKING success! I rarely use profanity, but you never know!

CAL is back!!!

Cal, we should have a contest...see who can stay under the radar longer!

:baiting:

CAL is back!!!

Cal, we should have a contest...see who can stay under the radar longer!

:baiting:

You would probably win in Overtime... my track record is far worse than yours.

But I could hang a while! Let me think about it...

CAL :signfunny:

Of course.

If it makes you feel any better, I would have no compunction about be a total to you in person if I felt so compelled. Also, I'm certainly not a saint, but from what I've seen you're one one the more combative members on here. That's all fine and well, but you might want to pause for a moment before you go around point fingers. 2c