• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I sent of my Kickers Inc. #1 to joeypost today for pressing...

226 posts in this topic

(tsk)

:lol:

Can't we all get along? :(

I agree! (thumbs u Plus, it makes for awkward moments when some of your online friends are "enemies" with your other online friends.

Interesting concept.

Chat forum soap operas.

Just wait till you find out who's sleeping with who!?!?

:eek:

If it makes you feel any better, I would have no compunction about be a total to you in person if I felt so compelled. Also, I'm certainly not a saint, but from what I've seen you're one one the more combative members on here. That's all fine and well, but you might want to pause for a moment before you go around point fingers. 2c

How many Pms have you received from people slamming RMA? I'm guessing quite a few.

Isn't that one of the saddest, most pathetic things about this board?

It's like Junior High School. People can't be allowed to form their own opinions about someone, oh no, they have to be warned about that RMA (or JC, or Dethlok, or Mark 1, or Mikenyc). And it almost always influences the receiver, because they are then pre-judiced to see things a certain way, and lo and behold, see! I told you!

You know how many times, in 14 years online, that I've sent a private "warning" about someone I didn't like?

Twice? Three times? And those when I was younger, and even a hotter hothead...?

Does that make me great? No. Does that speak to my maturity, over those who behave like that? I like to think so.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so tragically pathetic.

If you don't like someone, ignore them. That's the best advice anyone can give anyone. If what someone says annoys you, or pisses you off, or frustrates you...ignore them. That's the best revenge. If someone is as truly egomaniacal as you believe, ignoring them is the best revenge you could ever have.

But, like candy to a toddler, a large chunk of people around here just cannot resist the flavor that is RMA. You can't resist because you need the drama.

:

We cannot 'resist' because you're in every ing thread, outposting the rest of the participants combined with this same old drivel. The only thing that changes is that there's a different boarder every day getting subjected to your unhinged ranting.

Your style of 'debating' is obnoxious, self-important, patronising and utterly lacking in any humour. If anybody wishes to participate in any thread worth its salt around here, that's what they're confronted with. And I use 'confronted' with a fair degree of forethought.

There is no avoiding you, no ignoring you, you are ever-present and all-knowing.

And you are never wrong.

Ever.

More than any other individual, you actually spoil the board experience for many. Congrats on that.

Of course.

This is the place where anybody can say anything they want, to whomever they want, as snide as they want to be, with absolutely zero repercussions.

It SHOULD astonish me...but it doesn't...how many of these people magically develop manners in person, but here, have no problems throwing daggers at people they don't like, incessantly, instead of just leaving them alone.

It's fascinating and pathetic, all at the same time.

If it makes you feel any better, I would have no compunction about be a total to you in person if I felt so compelled. Also, I'm certainly not a saint, but from what I've seen you're one one the more combative members on here. That's all fine and well, but you might want to pause for a moment before you go around point fingers. 2c

Bring it on, internet tough guy.

lol

But, as with several things you can't comprehend, you also cannot comprehend the difference between REACTION...and PROVOCATION.

Big, major, fundamental difference.

(thumbs u

:eyeroll:

You are a demigod among us. (worship)

I'm beginning to think you don't collect comics. The sole reason you post on this forum is to cause altercations and demean others to make yourself seem as if you wield a superfluous amount of brilliance.

And I actually find some your posts amusing and quite humorous. :foryou:

But what's up with this egomaniac/attention whore act? You are like a omnipotent presence in every thread with something to argue about. We have as much to learn from you, as you do from us. Why act as if you are all the better?

2c

If you don't like someone, ignore them. That's the best advice anyone can give anyone. If what someone says annoys you, or pisses you off, or frustrates you...ignore them. That's the best revenge. If someone is as truly egomaniacal as you believe, ignoring them is the best revenge you could ever have.

But, like candy to a toddler, a large chunk of people around here just cannot resist the flavor that is RMA. You can't resist because you need the drama.

:

We cannot 'resist' because you're in every ing thread, outposting the rest of the participants combined with this same old drivel. The only thing that changes is that there's a different boarder every day getting subjected to your unhinged ranting.

Your style of 'debating' is obnoxious, self-important, patronising and utterly lacking in any humour. If anybody wishes to participate in any thread worth its salt around here, that's what they're confronted with. And I use 'confronted' with a fair degree of forethought.

There is no avoiding you, no ignoring you, you are ever-present and all-knowing.

And you are never wrong.

Ever.

More than any other individual, you actually spoil the board experience for many. Congrats on that.

I was thinking the same. Good post.

:acclaim:

(And I'm too stupid not to give it to you, too much of the time.)

At what point do you take your own advice above?

I have ignored many of your 20,000 posts for a variety of reasons. This is a message board and everyone wants their opinion to be seen or "heard" but ,Jiminy Christmas, at what point do you personally just let some things go and try to enjoy your time here?

There is no doubt that you have a wealth of knowledge about comic books. There is also no doubt that people pile on when it comes to you but that is just human nature, internet or not.

You are right about people needing to ignore you. You need to ignore others as well regardless of what you deem trolling or attacking. Some cliche out there about turning the other cheek.

:

And you are never wrong.

Ever.

How does one combat something that is as blatantly false as this?

I don't post in every thread. I don't post in half the threads. I don't post in 1/3 of the threads. I don't post in 1/10th the threads. I disappear for weeks and months at a time, but I'm "ever present?" But even if I posted in every single thread, so what? Does your scroll button not work?

I am wrong on occasion, and I admit it.

Obnoxious, patronizing, utterly without humor? That's because you refuse to see anything but what you have in your own mind regarding me.

You speak for others, when they are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves, and *I" am the one who is arrogant?

You're not rational when it comes to me. Certain people cannot disagree with you without you patronizingly declaring them of "not having a ing clue."

And *I* am the one who is arrogant...?

It's easy to ignore me, or anyone. You just have to have the self-control to do it.

More than any other individual? Perhaps. Certainly to you. Doubtful to everyone.

Quit whining and just ignore me. Maybe if you actually USED the ignore function, you'd be surprised at how nice it is....

:acclaim:

(And I'm too stupid not to give it to you, too much of the time.)

At what point do you take your own advice above?

I have ignored many of your 20,000 posts for a variety of reasons. This is a message board and everyone wants their opinion to be seen or "heard" but ,Jiminy Christmas, at what point do you personally just let some things go and try to enjoy your time here?

There is no doubt that you have a wealth of knowledge about comic books. There is also no doubt that people pile on when it comes to you but that is just human nature, internet or not.

You are right about people needing to ignore you. You need to ignore others as well regardless of what you deem trolling or attacking. Some cliche out there about turning the other cheek.

You're right. I do need to ignore others who are (as opposed to what I "deem") trolling me, much more.

But I enjoy my time here tremendously.

(thumbs u

Of course.

This is the place where anybody can say anything they want, to whomever they want, as snide as they want to be, with absolutely zero repercussions.

It SHOULD astonish me...but it doesn't...how many of these people magically develop manners in person, but here, have no problems throwing daggers at people they don't like, incessantly, instead of just leaving them alone.

It's fascinating and pathetic, all at the same time.

Bring it on, internet tough guy.

lol

But, as with several things you can't comprehend, you also cannot comprehend the difference between REACTION...and PROVOCATION.

Big, major, fundamental difference.

(thumbs u

:eyeroll:

You are a demigod among us. (worship)

I'm beginning to think you don't collect comics. The sole reason you post on this forum is to cause altercations and demean others to make yourself seem as if you wield a superfluous amount of brilliance.

And I actually find some your posts amusing and quite humorous. :foryou:

But what's up with this egomaniac/attention whore act? You are like a omnipotent presence in every thread with something to argue about. We have as much to learn from you, as you do from us. Why act as if you are all the better?

2c

You take many things far, far more seriously than you should.

You really ought to be careful about saying "we" and "us", as if you are a board spokesman, and everyone agrees with you. You're not, and they don't.

This is probably going provoke an hostile response from him, but I think I'm going to back off of RMA. Reason being I literally think there's something wrong with him. That is all.

Wait, who needs Hooked on Phonics..? hm

And is this a hostile response...?

Welcome to the mental ward. We're all a little crazy here.