• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: CGC Slabs, Raws, Trades, Books, Mags, Toys, & More CLOSED

459 posts in this topic

SPECIAL NOTE: Buyers from this thread...please kindly see my posting on Page 44 regarding your purchases. Thanks!

UNSOLD ITEMS - TAKE 20% OFF LISTED PRICES on anything that still remains for sale

THREAD CLOSED

Hi Everyone,

Time to clean out the basement, so starting today and over the weekend, I am going to be listing lots of comics - slabbed, unslabbed, magazines, comic related books, toys, odd-ball items...etc, etc, etc. "Wifey" is on my azz to clean up and clear out some stuff. Lots o'goodies for everyone. :grin:

Payment Terms: Payment via Paypal is fine. USPS money order or Canada Post Money order are fine too. Personal check okay on totals under $75, but must wait up to two weeks to clear before I ship. Payments due within 7 days after total is advised to you. "Hall of Shame" or probation members are not welcome to buy anything from me. All others, please indulge yourselves... :)

Shipping/Insurance: Will be extra. Will be at cost, will advise once I have your address and get your box to the post office for some quotes. Will be as reasonable as possible.

For those that want to start a "pile" - great. Just let me know, so I can start setting aside items for you.

This guy rules over PMs... :takeit:, so please post him if there is something you want. Reasonable offers may be considered on more expensive items or if you think my pricing sucks. PM me if you have any questions or comments.

I am listed in the "kudos" thread and you can check out my feedback there. I have successfully bought and sold on the forum.

Thanks for looking. Be sure to check back all weekend and more stuff is added. :grin:

And away we go...

NOTE: For those just joining us, there is a recap listed on Page 14 of what is still available in this thread and on what pages they can be found. More new items to come today!

1996 Beavis and Butthead TV Talker

Box has some wear and sticker pull from front of box corner. Small box of fries off the corner of the couch, but not that noticeable. Works good. Needs batteries of course. Says all kinds of goofy Beavis and Butthead sayings as you use your remote. Very cool. Also thowing in MTV Beavis and Butthead DVD collection Volume 1.

Price: $15.00

img0556j.jpg

1990 Gerber "Photo Journal Guide to Comic Books" Printers Proof Pages

Timely All Winners Pages. Pages 59 and 60. Both pages are signed by Ernie Gerber and are numbered 10/25. These would look great framed on the wall.

Price: SOLD

img0558ox.jpg

1990 Gerber "Photo Journal Guide to Comic Books" Printers Proof Page

The Spirit (Quality) Page 620. Page is signed by Ernie Gerber and is numbered 13/20. Another suitable for framing.

Price: SOLD

img0559y.jpg

The Zombie Survival Guide

By Max Brooks

First Edition 2003

NM (used/lightly read once)

Price: $8.00

img0575ka.jpg

I highly recommend this to anyone who has not read it. (thumbs u