• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: CGC Slabs, Raws, Trades, Books, Mags, Toys, & More CLOSED

459 posts in this topic

"If the glove fits...." :roflmao:

The Juice cover - People Magazine... October 17, 1977

Fine

Put this out on your coffee table before you have friends come over... :grin:

Price: $4.00

img0728z.jpg

Have piles of older People Magazines, if there is anything of interest you are looking for, just PM me.

Okay, few more odd-ball things and couple odd Star Wars mags, then back to comics... :grin:

Okay, another really oddball thing, but figure "military types" might find this pretty cool...I did, that is why I have it...time to find a new home...

Civil Defence - Air Raids - "What you should know" and "What you should do"

Goodyear Tires Brochure (ooohhh...with illustrations too)

1940s

Cute - 12 page brochure with insert. Measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"

Instructions on dealing with bombing, fire bombs, incendiary devices, German war tactics, civil defence, first aid. Quite amusing to read. Classic WW2 stuff.

Really nice shap...say around VF

Price: SOLD $10.00

img0727t.jpg

Okay, another really oddball thing, but figure "military types" might find this pretty cool...I did, that is why I have it...time to find a new home...

1940s

Instructions on dealing with bombing, fire bombs, incendiary devices, German war tactics, civil defence, first aid. Quite amusing to read. Classic WW2 stuff.

Price: $10.00

img0727t.jpg

:takeit:

1940s

img0727t.jpg

Duck, Tuck and Roll Dude. Then kiss your arss goodbye. Thats all you need to know

1940s

img0727t.jpg

Duck, Tuck and Roll Dude. Then kiss your arss goodbye. Thats all you need to know

Roll Tide, you mean??? :insane:

1980 Star Wars Dixie Cups (23 cups)

Unused, nice shape, minor wear (one cup moderate wear). Nice lot

Yes, I saved these things, thought they were cool! And they are! :grin:

R2-D2, Vader, Leia, Ben Kenobi, etc.

Someone please buy these things, or into the trash they will go...

Price: $3.00

img0719tw.jpg

1980 Star Wars Dixie Cups (23 cups)

Unused, nice shape, minor wear (one cup moderate wear). Nice lot

Yes, I saved these things, thought they were cool! And they are! :grin:

R2-D2, Vader, Leia, Ben Kenobi, etc.

Someone please buy these things, or into the trash they will go...

Price: $3.00

img0719tw.jpg

(worship)

I wish the tide would roll like it did from 1988-1994 before my Irish faded from football glory like a popcorn fart in the wind. :cry:

Graduated undergrad from Illinois...so no love for the Irish....but the descent has been shockingly long-lived...think they are ever coming back in a meaningful way? Think it is just good for college ball generally for Notre Dame to be decent (as much as I hate to say that :P )

I wish the tide would roll like it did from 1988-1994 before my Irish faded from football glory like a popcorn fart in the wind. :cry:

Graduated undergrad from Illinois...so no love for the Irish....but the descent has been shockingly long-lived...think they are ever coming back in a meaningful way? Think it is just good for college ball generally for Notre Dame to be decent (as much as I hate to say that :P )

They should just join the Big Ten already!

On Wisconsin!

The main problem is that there are now sixteen full years of suck. Kids that are going to college now have never seen ND be good. Why would they want to go there? All I do is hope and pray it can be re-built. My freshman year was 1988. I didn't see a loss until my Sophomore year was almost over. :ohnoez: