• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: CGC Slabs, Raws, Trades, Books, Mags, Toys, & More CLOSED

459 posts in this topic

Wolverine #8 and #10 Lot

NM or better

Price: SOLD $8.00 for both.

NOTE: This lot is presently on hold for Bosco685 unitl 6pm west coast time this evening to claim them. If not by then, anyone else can take 'em.

img0765yj.jpg

Wolverine #8 and #10 Lot

NM or better

Price: $8.00 for both.

NOTE: This lot is presently on hold for Bosco685 unitl 6pm west coast time this evening to claim them. If not by then, anyone else can take 'em.

img0765yj.jpg

:takeit: if he declines

Or do I need to wait until 6:00 to hop in the line?

Wolverine #8 and #10 Lot

NM or better

Price: $8.00 for both.

img0765yj.jpg

:takeit: if he declines

Or do I need to wait until 6:00 to hop in the line?

:takeit:

swe2.jpg

RalphKramden.jpg

A great thank you to all who have partaken in this sales thread. This went way better than I expected. Thanks to all that PM'd me with nice comments - much appreciated. Thank you to all who purchased books.

Okay, now that hard part...because this went so well - I have piles of books to ship. Please be patient. I will start sending out totals and getting your addresses on Tuesday and through this coming week so I can finalize all of your totals. I am not going to rush through this and make mistakes or crappily pack your books. I will be buying brand new shipping boxes and packing materials this week to ship everyones books. So please kindly bear with me as I get to your order. Everyone will get their books.

Thanks again to all those who participated.

All the best!u: (thumbs u

He has first dibs...until 6pm west coast time, if by then he has not taken them - they are yours... :)

My thanks :)

Ohhhh Heath ...

tumblr_ll01ilvnkL1qbbs32o1_250.gif

:baiting:

lol

I am actually glad...I figured you would actually wait until the last minute, and then five minutes before the deadline you would drive the stake in my heart once I got some hope built up.

Congrats on a good deal though...will have to make you pay in the next sales thread we do battle in :juggle:

I will be buying brand new shipping boxes and packing materials this week to ship everyones books. So please kindly bear with me as I get to your order. Everyone will get their books. u: (thumbs u

With a level of care like that, take your time Karl.

:foryou:

He has first dibs...until 6pm west coast time, if by then he has not taken them - they are yours... :)

Ohhhh Heath ...

lol

I am actually glad...I figured you would actually wait until the last minute, and then five minutes before the deadline you would drive the stake in my heart once I got some hope built up.

Congrats on a good deal though...will have to make you pay in the next sales thread we do battle in :juggle:

You're a good man!

:foryou::foryou::foryou:

Just having fun with ya.

I will be buying brand new shipping boxes and packing materials this week to ship everyones books. So please kindly bear with me as I get to your order. Everyone will get their books. u: (thumbs u

With a level of care like that, take your time Karl.

:foryou:

Agreed (thumbs u

Ohhhh Heath ...

lol

You're a good man!

:foryou::foryou::foryou:

Just having fun with ya.

I know it buddy...no worries :foryou: Have a good afternoon :hi:

And thanks to the OP for a fun thread (worship)