• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Segovia Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 spots!

623 posts in this topic

Good morning!

I'm excited and happy to announce a public sketch opp with Stephen Segovia. Despite Stephens' busy schedule, he has offered to complete some sketches and signatures for us. My thanks to Stephen and Jun for making this happen! And thanks to Joe P and CGC for the clearance!

Stephen has provided many options for us:

$70 - comicon type sketch, bust only, pen and ink with markers

$140 - high detailed bust (front only)

$160 - high detailed full figure (front only)

$160 - high detailed bust wraparound (like Ares)

$190 - high detailed full figure wraparound

plus $50 extra character

plus $20 background

free - signature

free - low quality sketch/remark

This does not include grading/shipping fees, however:

To make it easier for everyone, payments can be done in two sums. To reserve a spot, you can simply pay Stephen's fee: (insert price here) and the shipping fee: $12. This has been a success in the past and makes it easier. If you'd rather pay the entire amount, that's fine please PM me. :)

*********I will be collecting the CGC grading/shipping fees when your book is complete and at CGC**********

For this opp, the commission payment and shipping fee are all you need to reserve a spot.

Signatures: Free! You only pay grading and shipping! Nice!

**************WE ARE LIMITED TO 11 SPOTS!**************

And to go back to what Jun said, Stephen is busy but will take on the commissions for us. I want to thank Stephen for taking the time out of his schedule to complete these. And thank you Jun for helping out and making it happen, much appreciated!

Sketch cover and books will be mailed to me. Available blanks have been listed

Here are examples of his comicon type sketches:

-4.jpg

-3-1.jpg

Here are his detailed bust wraparound examples. I've shown these already but I can't stop looking at them:

HeroInitiavite2_sjsegovia-2.jpg

HeroInitiavite_sjsegovia.jpg

And I don't think there are any full figure sketch cover examples out there...who will make history and have the first ever graded full figure by Stephen Segovia? hm

Please post :takeit: at 11am est to be fair to all. Thank you :)

Good morning!

I'm excited and happy to announce a public sketch opp with Stephen Segovia. Despite Stephens' busy schedule, he has offered to complete some sketches and signatures for us. My thanks to Stephen and Jun for making this happen! And thanks to Joe P and CGC for the clearance!

Stephen has provided many options for us:

$70 - comicon type sketch, bust only, pen and ink with markers

$140 - high detailed bust (front only)

$160 - high detailed full figure (front only)

$160 - high detailed bust wraparound (like Ares)

$190 - high detailed full figure wraparound

plus $50 extra character

plus $20 background

free - signature

free - low quality sketch/remark

This does not include grading/shipping fees, however:

To make it easier for everyone, payments can be done in two sums. To reserve a spot, you can simply pay Stephen's fee: (insert price here) and the shipping fee: $12. This has been a success in the past and makes it easier. If you'd rather pay the entire amount, that's fine please PM me. :)

*********I will be collecting the CGC grading/shipping fees when your book is complete and at CGC**********

For this opp, the commission payment and shipping fee are all you need to reserve a spot.

Signatures: Free! You only pay grading and shipping! Nice!

**************WE ARE LIMITED TO 11 SPOTS!**************

And to go back to what Jun said, Stephen is busy but will take on the commissions for us. I want to thank Stephen for taking the time out of his schedule to complete these. And thank you Jun for helping out and making it happen, much appreciated!

Sketch cover and books will be mailed to me. I will give out my address please PM me thanks. (thumbs u

PM me if you need some blanks. I have a few left.

Here are examples of his comicon type sketches:

-4.jpg

-3-1.jpg

Here are his detailed bust wraparound examples. I'ce shown these already but I can't stop looking at them:

HeroInitiavite2_sjsegovia-2.jpg

HeroInitiavite_sjsegovia.jpg

And I don't think there are any full figure sketch cover examples out there...who will make history and have the first ever graded full figure by Stephen Segovia? hm

Please post :takeit: at 11am est to be fair to all. Thank you :)

:takeit: