• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Segovia Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 spots!

623 posts in this topic

:news: It looks like all the books have been recieved. If you have not mailed your book yet, please PM me

Stephen will be doing gray tones for this opp, he will not be coloring this time around

If you want sigs only and haven't mailed your book please PM me

I sent the list of requests to Jun and Stephen. Jun or myself will let people know of any request comments or questions

We're almost ready for lift-off! :applause::news:

:applause: Thanks so much for all your help on this one, absolutely can't wait to see the final product! (thumbs u

You were working your butt off at WW Chicago this weekend (thanks for all the help with getting sketches witnessed) and trying to work out some possible new opps for the boards, so after seeing Mike in action this past weekend, I have every confidence that this will be a spectacular opp!!! (worship)

:applause: Thanks so much for all your help on this one, absolutely can't wait to see the final product! (thumbs u

You were working your butt off at WW Chicago this weekend (thanks for all the help with getting sketches witnessed) and trying to work out some possible new opps for the boards, so after seeing Mike in action this past weekend, I have every confidence that this will be a spectacular opp!!! (worship)

Sorry for delay, thx for the kind words!

Ok I'm back from Baltimore! It's back to business :devil:

I was able to purchase toploaders from Hotflips at the con. All books are accounted for and will be mailed on Wednesday the latest.

Sig only books will be mailed separately. People still have some time to get sig only books to me (thumbs u

Thx everyone! (thumbs u

Quick update:

1 book was switched and remailed, received it yesterday. I am mailing out both packages to Stephen today

There have been concerns about the upcoming Hurricane and the mailing/shipping systems. I'll go with the consensus here: should I wait it out until after the hurricane or mail today? Thoughts?

Quick update:

1 book was switched and remailed, received it yesterday. I am mailing out both packages to Stephen today

There have been concerns about the upcoming Hurricane and the mailing/shipping systems. I'll go with the consensus here: should I wait it out until after the hurricane or mail today? Thoughts?

We might be delayed by the hurricane? That blows. muahahahha get it?

In all seriousness, I don't know enough about the postal system to know the risks that are involved, so I can't form an intelligent opinion on that one.

Stay safe Mike. We are also on a state of emergency, so I stocked up on beer this afternoon so we should be fine.

:foryou:

Throughout this ordeal, I've learned one thing: New Yorkers and East Coasters are spoiled :insane:

People from other parts of the country are saying "only a 5.9 earthquake and category 3 hurricane? We eat stuff like that for breakfast!" lol