• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think I just made a mistake

125 posts in this topic

I just bought a copy of Hulk 1 cgc 0.5 for $350..I know red flags already its too cheap..Plus the guy has a feedback rating of 2 and for sure isnt a actual pic of the comic..But I took a chance knowing im covered through paypal so im not worried about losing my money..Heres the link ebay..So go ahead with the "I cant believe you did that" comments...I expect it since im telling you what happened on here...

Doubt ill get the comic but I hope I do

Whew! Is that all it is? I thought you had gotten married.

^^

I just bought a copy of Hulk 1 cgc 0.5 for $350..I know red flags already its too cheap..Plus the guy has a feedback rating of 2 and for sure isnt a actual pic of the comic..But I took a chance knowing im covered through paypal so im not worried about losing my money..Heres the link ebay..So go ahead with the "I cant believe you did that" comments...I expect it since im telling you what happened on here...

Doubt ill get the comic but I hope I do

Whew! Is that all it is? I thought you had gotten married.

^^

lol not yet..Im dodging that bullet for as long as I can

I'd open the box at the post office in front of the postmaster. He may just send you the Web of Spiderman so he can confirm shipment, but not send the Hulk #1.

+1 videotape opening the box as well

I'd open the box at the post office in front of the postmaster. He may just send you the Web of Spiderman so he can confirm shipment, but not send the Hulk #1.

+1 videotape opening the box as well

good advice didnt think about that

no I just didnt know if I can take it to the post office and be like here watch me open this

Why not? All they can do is say "no".

Yea ok thats what I will do then..Anything to protect me on this purchase

Post office is best option. Barring that, witnesses and video recording is next best thing.

Anything that makes it more than just your word versus his is a good idea.

no I just didnt know if I can take it to the post office and be like here watch me open this

Why not? All they can do is say "no".

Yea ok thats what I will do then..Anything to protect me on this purchase

I wouldn't even bother asking. Stand in line like everyone else and when it's your turn flop the box on the counter and open it.

Most of you are overreacting. He made two purchases, both are comics, one is for $450 and the other for $150, right in the range of this Hulk 1, and he has a pic of himself in front of a bunch of slabs in his Ebay profile so he's obviously a comic collector. As someone else already mentioned, if he was going to pull a scam, why do it with a 0.5 for $350? Also, I see people using inconsistent pics all the time; it's very possible that he's just using the Hulk 1 pic that was used/made by the person he purchased it from.
But, it's Friday!

Right, what was I thinking?

chug.png

Is that a man or a woman...?

:shrug:

Most of you are overreacting. He made two purchases, both are comics, one is for $450 and the other for $150, right in the range of this Hulk 1, and he has a pic of himself in front of a bunch of slabs in his Ebay profile so he's obviously a comic collector. As someone else already mentioned, if he was going to pull a scam, why do it with a 0.5 for $350? Also, I see people using inconsistent pics all the time; it's very possible that he's just using the Hulk 1 pic that was used/made by the person he purchased it from.

I hope your right

I hope his left.

I hope your right

I hope his left.

I hope hes ambidextrous