• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think I just made a mistake

125 posts in this topic

Most of you are overreacting. He made two purchases, both are comics, one is for $450 and the other for $150, right in the range of this Hulk 1, and he has a pic of himself in front of a bunch of slabs in his Ebay profile so he's obviously a comic collector. As someone else already mentioned, if he was going to pull a scam, why do it with a 0.5 for $350? Also, I see people using inconsistent pics all the time; it's very possible that he's just using the Hulk 1 pic that was used/made by the person he purchased it from.
But, it's Friday!

Right, what was I thinking?

chug.png

Is that a man or a woman...?

:shrug:

Yes.

Most of you are overreacting. He made two purchases, both are comics, one is for $450 and the other for $150, right in the range of this Hulk 1, and he has a pic of himself in front of a bunch of slabs in his Ebay profile so he's obviously a comic collector. As someone else already mentioned, if he was going to pull a scam, why do it with a 0.5 for $350? Also, I see people using inconsistent pics all the time; it's very possible that he's just using the Hulk 1 pic that was used/made by the person he purchased it from.
But, it's Friday!

chug.png

That's me. :(

But, it's Friday!

chug.png

That's me. :(

Affirmative, I zoomed in to check.

114304.jpg.ea597e3d59b718268680730937b0a0f2.jpg

it seems hes made 2 more purchases over $100..Would like to see some feedback as a seller though, but hes only been registered for a few days

You never know with eBay sellers. Low feedback isnt always a bad sign.

I used eBay a LOT back in the late 90's-early 2000's. I had a feedback of about 1,000. I then stopped using it for about 9 years and when i went back, i no longer had the email account that i registered under and had to make a new account and be a 0 feedback buyer.

The ironic part was that one of my 1st purchases under the new account was a fairly large purchase from robojo :eek: After i won the auction, he sent me an email expressing concern over the fact that i was a low feedback buyer and if i was going to pay for my fairly large purchase.

Robojo was worried about ME ripping HIM off! :screwy:

I will do just that..Ill make sure to get them to watch me open it without a bomb threat

Be sure to tell them your board name is "violentluke".

(thumbs u

I will do just that..Ill make sure to get them to watch me open it without a bomb threat

Be sure to tell them your board name is "violentluke".

(thumbs u

Ha will do..Thats my gamer tag on xbox live if people were wondering why did he pick that..I got it on xbox live through the random generator

it seems hes made 2 more purchases over $100..Would like to see some feedback as a seller though, but hes only been registered for a few days

You never know with eBay sellers. Low feedback isnt always a bad sign.

I used eBay a LOT back in the late 90's-early 2000's. I had a feedback of about 1,000. I then stopped using it for about 9 years and when i went back, i no longer had the email account that i registered under and had to make a new account and be a 0 feedback buyer.

The ironic part was that one of my 1st purchases under the new account was a fairly large purchase from robojo :eek: After i won the auction, he sent me an email expressing concern over the fact that i was a low feedback buyer and if i was going to pay for my fairly large purchase.

Robojo was worried about ME ripping HIM off! :screwy:

Im not worried about the low feedback I mean you gotta start somewhere, its just the shady lookin picture

So if I get a post office employee watch me open it and verify all I got was the web of spiderman 1 then what? What do I do with that witnessed event?

Assuming he sent it with signature required, you can have someone (wife?) film you signing for it, and then opening it on the spot.

That is if you want to take it that far.

So just out of curiosity, you're unemployed and collecting, owe money, sign your checks over to your girlfriend, but she goes out and buys you low grade Incredible Hulk #1s and high grade Action Comics beer variants?

that much money would be missed by me living paycheck to paycheck

You can't afford to put ten dollars into an acct. each paycheck? That's one less stop at the nearby Starbucks Coffee house. (shrug)

I could but when that 10 dollars each check turns into a few hundred or so over time its going to end up paying a bill somewhere in there

And I have another problem..I cant get a bank account..Owe 3 of em already

Thats why I only buy a new comic every month or two for cheap..My girlfriend is the one that buys me comics..She likes them and has a buying addiction..She doesnt like to collect though, just the buying part and giving them to me

It works out though because I give her every penny of my $1200 a month unemployment

So just out of curiosity, you're unemployed and collecting, owe money, sign your checks over to your girlfriend, but she goes out and buys you low grade Incredible Hulk #1s and high grade Action Comics beer variants?

You can't afford to put ten dollars into an acct. each paycheck? That's one less stop at the nearby Starbucks Coffee house. (shrug)

I could but when that 10 dollars each check turns into a few hundred or so over time its going to end up paying a bill somewhere in there

Thats why I only buy a new comic every month or two for cheap..My girlfriend is the one that buys me comics..She likes them and has a buying addiction..She doesnt like to collect though, just the buying part and giving them to me

It works out though because I give her every penny of my $1200 a month unemployment

:whistle:

Thats cool your stalking me and posting something that has nothing to do with this thread but yes thats the deal..She buys me comic books because i give her all my money when I dont owe her anything anymore..So she does it to be nice if you need to know, sounds like your pretty concerned with how i live my life

So if I get a post office employee watch me open it and verify all I got was the web of spiderman 1 then what? What do I do with that witnessed event?

Assuming he sent it with signature required, you can have someone (wife?) film you signing for it, and then opening it on the spot.

That is if you want to take it that far.

Im going to have my gf record it

Do you have some kind of problem with things that pertain to me and dont affect you one tiny bit? If so your wasting your time

Thats cool your stalking me and posting something that has nothing to do with this thread but yes thats the deal..She buys me comic books because i give her all my money when I dont owe her anything anymore..So she does it to be nice if you need to know, sounds like your pretty concerned with how i live my life

You don't have to explain yourself it's your own damn business.