• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think I just made a mistake

125 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's those awful pics he posted.

Even with a FB rating of 2, you'd think he'd have taken better and more pics.

Definitely a red flag.

If it wasn't for the bad pics and the "freebie" Web #1, low FB in itself generally doesn't scare me since we all had a FB rating of 2 at one time.

All I can say is good luck.

Let us know how this fares.

The image quality does seem suspicious. But if he's a scammer, how very odd that he would use a .5 copy as his image rather than, say, a 2.5. (Or is the very low grade meant to relax your suspicions, in a "Jon Voight's car" kind of way?) hm

The image quality does seem suspicious. But if he's a scammer, how very odd that he would use a .5 copy as his image rather than, say, a 2.5. (Or is the very low grade meant to relax your suspicions, in a "Jon Voight's car" kind of way?) hm

I was thinking the same thing.

Perhaps the greatest buy every. :wishluck:
similar copies have sold for $400 or so, so no way is it even close to the greatest buy or even a "great" deal...it is par of the course imo lol

that said, if ebay canceled the auction, who knows

Maybe hes a smart scammer and isnt trying to get to carried away and raise a lot more suspicion

similar copies have sold for $400 or so, so no way is it even close to the greatest buy or even a "great" deal...it is par of the course imo lol

O really? I didnt know that..Ive been looking for awhile and just havent ran across any cheap ones

O really? I didnt know that..Ive been looking for awhile and just havent ran across any cheap ones

I have seen multiple .5's sell for $400 (give or take) so the price is fine... I hope you get it with no problems, but if not, you will find another in that price range (thumbs u

I have seen multiple .5's sell for $400 (give or take) so the price is fine... I hope you get it with no problems, but if not, you will find another in that price range (thumbs u

Thanks for the good wishes

Most of you are overreacting. He made two purchases, both are comics, one is for $450 and the other for $150, right in the range of this Hulk 1, and he has a pic of himself in front of a bunch of slabs in his Ebay profile so he's obviously a comic collector. As someone else already mentioned, if he was going to pull a scam, why do it with a 0.5 for $350? Also, I see people using inconsistent pics all the time; it's very possible that he's just using the Hulk 1 pic that was used/made by the person he purchased it from.

Most of you are overreacting. He made two purchases, both are comics, one is for $450 and the other for $150, right in the range of this Hulk 1, and he has a pic of himself in front of a bunch of slabs in his Ebay profile so he's obviously a comic collector. As someone else already mentioned, if he was going to pull a scam, why do it with a 0.5 for $350? Also, I see people using inconsistent pics all the time; it's very possible that he's just using the Hulk 1 pic that was used/made by the person he purchased it from.
But, it's Friday!

But, it's Friday!

Right, what was I thinking?

chug.png

I hope your right