• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where did Mitchell Mehdy go?

14 posts in this topic

I do want to post a thread or two especially about bud plant exit after 41 years in business.

Bud isn't exiting the hobby, or dealing for that matter. He is just selling off his mail-order business. He wants to down-size and concentrate on rare books.

It is our conversation about the future of print media that is so valuable here, as well as other aspects of the comic book world, after 41 years, that I want to write about.

Cap #1 in 7.0 just sold for a record price of 75K or something like that, folks that is a

still a steal, as I wrote earlier, the MOST undervalued GA Comic book, the 9.2 is gonna make somebody to become a millionaire. EVERYBODY, 5 years from now are going to shake there heads, I had a shot at say 300K.......best comic book investment of the YEAR on the 9.2 CAP, seen with my own eyes at SDCC and a rock sold 9.2 it is, simply amazing.

It is our conversation about the future of print media that is so valuable here, as well as other aspects of the comic book world, after 41 years, that I want to write about.

Cap #1 in 7.0 just sold for a record price of 75K or something like that, folks that is a

still a steal, as I wrote earlier, the MOST undervalued GA Comic book, the 9.2 is gonna make somebody to become a millionaire. EVERYBODY, 5 years from now are going to shake there heads, I had a shot at say 300K.......best comic book investment of the YEAR on the 9.2 CAP, seen with my own eyes at SDCC and a rock sold 9.2 it is, simply amazing.

Then buy it Mitch. If it is such a lead pipe lock to be a million dollar book, go for it! (thumbs u

Then buy it Mitch. If it is such a lead pipe lock to be a million dollar book, go for it! (thumbs u

MANNUP !!!!

Mitch probably would, but maybe his collecting dollars are othwise occupied at the moment; he's merely sharing an observation; this one I happen to agree with.

There may be quite a few copies of Cap #1 in the CGC census, but the limited number in high grade do point toward a rapid ascension especially given the popularity of the first Cap movie and future franchise growth. IMHO, success is contagious.

Of course, YMMV, but I'd treat Mitch's speculations about Cap's future as based on logic rather than tea leaves if I were you. :gossip: