• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project: Sugar and Spike
4 4

557 posts in this topic

a fairly priced, mid-grade issue of #35 sold recently

great cover on #35 !

Items in search results

6 hours ago, cupny said:

eBay just sold a Sugar #1 for $844.  Any thoughts or comments on the final price.  Seems like one of the staples is pulled?

image.thumb.png.e404203d518f637dfea323cb8f36dad7.png

i think the buyer got a real goof deal ,.. it actually sold for a bit less at $816.00,, i would have payed that if i didn't already have one and i payed more than that for my CGC 3.5

it's a great key and the buyer did very well i think.....

what do you think?

25 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

Still working on the Sugar & Spike run, but I just finished off the run of the standalone Scribbly series by Mayer today.  I just posted all the covers over in the Golden Age part of the forums if anybody wants to go see Mayer's other classic solo series.

I will check them out !

2 hours ago, Silver said:

I have a couple of other rats, but they really aren’t worth slabbing. I think I’m stuck at 61/98 right now. The journey is certainly the destination...

Kudos to you. Anyone that works on completing a run is alright in my book.(worship)