peakerjer feedback and kudos
1 1

25 posts in this topic

Spider-Dan   
  • 3,410 posts

I bought a few lower grade XMEN from Derek, and all went well!!

Thank You Sir (thumbs u

Spider-Dan   
  • 3,410 posts

Sold a few SA books to Derek, and all went well!!

Thanks again - :headbang:

The Mekon   
  • 7,877 posts

Derek bought a copy of Superman 146 from me and paid quickly.

Thanks again!

mrlatko   
  • 2,874 posts

Derek sold me a book and made good on an over-site. Solid seller with great customer service.

Limited66   
  • 3,247 posts

Bought a very nice Astonishing Tales #3, which was shipped fast and secure as soon as payment was made! Great transaction, would buy again.

Yosemite   
  • 227 posts

Bought a nice bronze book from Derek in his last sales thread.

Transaction was smooth and shipping was quick. Looking forward to our next deal (thumbs u

Jordysnordy   
  • 3,817 posts

I bought 2 Conan books from Derek and they were shipped very fast + securely!

Will be back for more books!

Jordysnordy   
  • 3,817 posts

Bought 2 more Conans from Derek and the 2nd transaction was just as good as the 1st!!

Hopefully will hit the Hat Trick soon.

crassus   
  • 7,145 posts

Purchased a GS Spider-man and an ASM 124. My first transaction and I'm very happy. Books are great and shipping is fast and secure. Customer service is excellent. Many thanks Derek, I really appreciate it. :)

Cheers,

Robert

ChiSoxFan   
  • 9,295 posts
  • Kudos Thread

I'll echo everything Robert said. I just finished my 1st transaction with Derek, and everything went perfectly. The books were accurately graded, priced great, and they shipped quickly and securely. Looking forward to dealing with him again. (thumbs u

jeranimal   
  • 1,140 posts

Just got two HOS 92s from Derek and the transaction went as smooth as glass. Super fast shipping and great packing. Thanks, bud! (thumbs u

crassus   
  • 7,145 posts

Purchased a hg Hulk 112 and FF 125, my second transaction with Derek, and every bit as good as the first. Accurately graded and superior books, securely packaged and promptly shipped. Many thanks again Derek for the friendly service, its appreciated. :)

Cheers,

R

cpannell   
  • 1,899 posts

Excellent customer service from Derek. I bought two books in person from him, minimizing costs for buyer and seller. And when there was a problem, he resolved it quickly and generously. I would not hesitate to make a deal with Derek in the future.

(thumbs u(thumbs u

Edited by cpannell

MacFarlane   
  • 194 posts

There are two things I like in comics: 1) DC Comics (they're just awesome) and 2) great comic sellers! Derek is the latter of the two.

I bought some great Spectre comics that I was having a heck of a time finding and they got here stupid fast and in great shape. The comics look great, the shipping was fantastic, and Derek was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Derek!

I look forward to buying from you in the future!

Rob

USCMitch   
  • 849 posts

Purchased two books from Derek. They were shipped quickly, securely and arrived just as described. He was easy to work with and I would gladly purchase from him again.