• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40's, 50's, 60's Vintage SciFi Paperbacks CLOSED - ALL BOOKS NOW SOLD!

82 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Hey guys....over the last month of so I've picked up several lots of vintage SciFi paperbacks at a couple of estate sales. Great news for me in that I love reading the things, but it's gotten to the point where I now have more than I can read in a couple of years. I've since picked out the ones I plan to keep and read and will be selling the rest here.

The majority of these come from a single owner, and these ones appear virtually unread (other than his name written inside the front cover). Others are well read but complete. If there are any obvious defects, I'll try to note them in the listings.

Rules: No probation listers, etc.

Shipping: Buyer pays actual cost, you choose the method. There is no doubt that these qualify for media mail ;)

Pricing: I'll start these out at a flat rate of $5 each. Once the last book has been listed, I'll let 24 hours pass and all books will reduce to $4. After another 24 hours all books will reduce to $3. The thread will close on the following day.

I'll be listing a few books tonight and pick it up on Friday. Thanks for looking!

Brak The Barbarian by John Jakes - 1968 (Avon 1st print) - Your Price: $5.00

Wow, if that's not a CONAN rip-off, I don't know what it is. From the title to the FRAZETTA-esque depiction on the cover...

Cool book though.

That's probably because it IS Frazetta lol

The Crooking Finger by Cleve F. Adams - 1944 (Dell) - Your Price: $5.00

This book has been well read with all the markings of such a paperback. It is complete and all pages tightly bound, but there is a bit of separation of the bottom half of spine from the book itself.

CrookingFinger.jpg