• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40's, 50's, 60's Vintage SciFi Paperbacks CLOSED - ALL BOOKS NOW SOLD!

82 posts in this topic

I Can Lick Seven by Robert Richards - 1942 (Medallion) - Your Price: $5.00 :news:SOLD to godquest!

I almost kept this one for the title and cover alone lol - this one doesn't really belong with the rest, but thought I'd add it for comedy relief.

ICanLickSeven.jpg

I Can Lick Seven by Robert Richards - 1942 (Medallion) - Your Price: $5.00

I almost kept this one for the title and cover alone lol - this one doesn't really belong with the rest, but thought I'd add it for comedy relief.

ICanLickSeven.jpg

WTF!!! I can lick seven????? (shrug)

:roflmao:

ICanLickSeven.jpg

Bosco can lick 8 :gossip:

ICanLickSeven.jpg

Bosco can lick 8 :gossip:

Yeah but he has two arms.

ICanLickSeven.jpg

I can't resist any Longer. I must have it.Must learn his secrets.

:takeit:

I can't resist any Longer. I must have it.Must learn his secrets.

:takeit:

I know what you mean, man. I might have to peek in there myself before I ship it off lol

It has to be one of the best titles for a book I've seen in quite a while. I laugh every time I look at it. I ought to go post it in one of the 'Sig-line Images Controversy Threads' and see if it gets me a strike. hm