• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40's, 50's, 60's Vintage SciFi Paperbacks CLOSED - ALL BOOKS NOW SOLD!

82 posts in this topic

Honeymoon in Hell by Fredric Brown - 1958 (Bantam) - Your Price: $5.00

:takeit:

And just add whatever freebie is most sleazy. lol

lol - ok, I'll include 'Out of Bounds' which includes a story about a woman with this description:

"Anita: Alone on a spaceship with five men - and she knew what she was there for"

Sounds kind sleazy :ohnoez:

lol - ok, I'll include 'Out of Bounds' which includes a story about a woman with this description:

"Anita: Alone on a spaceship with five men - and she knew what she was there for"

Woot, I hope the pages aren't stuck together. :ohnoez:

The Shape of Tomorrow by George Soule - 1958 (Signet) - Your Price: $5.00

This is a non-fiction book wherein the author predicts such things as solar power, use of nuclear energy, birth control pills, etc. I've flipped through this book and it's interesting to see talk of 'things that may happen' that actually do...and some that haven't. Yet.

ShapeOfTomorrow.jpg

Woot, I hope the pages aren't stuck together. :ohnoez:

I just checked...and though there is moisture damage, it looks to be water and the pages not 'married'. :wishluck:

Slave Ship by Frederik Pohl - 1966 (Ballantine) - Your Price: $5.00

"Then man had achieved the age-old dream: He could respond when his dog struggled to tell him something, and he could tell that foolish sheep that if he didn't act right, he'd be mutton." lol

SlaveShip.jpg

"Then man had achieved the age-old dream: He could respond when his dog struggled to tell him something, and he could tell that foolish sheep that if he didn't act right, he'd be mutton." lol

SlaveShip.jpg

SOLD :headbang: