• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40's, 50's, 60's Vintage SciFi Paperbacks CLOSED - ALL BOOKS NOW SOLD!

82 posts in this topic

They Walked Like Men by Clifford D. Simak - 1963 (Macfadden) - Your Price: $5.00 :news:SOLD to rodan57!

I read this one....not as good as City, but definitely interesting. Here's the blurb from the back: "They could have said that Earth was being taken over by alien beings in the shapes of bowling balls, talking dogs, dolls that walked like men. In fact, they did say it. The trouble was, no one believed them."

TheyWalkedLikeMen.jpg

And that's it!

As stated in the beginning of the thread....any books left unsold by 6 p.m. Pacific (9 p.m. Eastern) on Saturday the 13th will be discounted to $4 each.

Thanks for looking and a special thanks to those that have picked up some of my krud!

They Walked Like Men by Clifford D. Simak - 1963 (Macfadden) - Your Price: $5.00

I read this one....not as good as City, but definitely interesting. Here's the blurb from the back: "They could have said that Earth was being taken over by alien beings in the shapes of bowling balls, talking dogs, dolls that walked like men. In fact, they did say it. The trouble was, no one believed them."

TheyWalkedLikeMen.jpg

:takeit:

Ace Double: Land Beyond The Map/Fugitive of the Stars - 1965 (Ace Books) - Your Price: $5.00

Ace Double: Million Year Hunt/Ships To The Stars - 1964 (Ace Books) - Your Price: $5.00

Doppelgangers by H.F. Heard - 1944 (Ace) - Your Price: $5.00

The Magic Man by Charles Beaumont - 1965 (Fawcett) - Your Price: $5.00

No Limits Edited by Joseph W. Ferman - 1964 (Ballantine) - Your Price: $5.00

A Pail of Air by Fritz Leiber - 1964 (Ballantine) - Your Price: $5.00

Starburst by Alfred Bester - 1958 (Signet) - Your Price: $5.00

Station in Space by James Gunn - 1958 (Bantam) - Your Price: $5.00

They Walked Like Men by Clifford D. Simak - 1963 (Macfadden) - Your Price: $5.00

The Time Dissolver by Jerry Sohl - 1957 (Avon) - Your Price: $5.00

:takeit:

You got 'em...thank you! (worship)

Here's a list of what's left. All books are $5 until 6:00 p.m. Pacific (9:00 p.m. Eastern), then anything remaining will be priced at $4.

If anyone wants to make an offer on everything remaining, just holler. I might could be amenable to some deal making. :ohnoez:

I believe this list to be accurate, but if you notice any errors, please let me know. Thanks!

Page 1

The 27th Day - 1958 (First Crest Printing) - Your Price: $5.00

Ace Double: King of the Fourth Planet/Cosmic Checkmate - 1962 (Ace Books) - Your Price: $5.00

Ace Double: Communipaths/Noblest Experiment in the Galaxy - 1970 (Ace Books) - Your Price: $5.00

Ace Double: The Silent Invaders/Battle On Venus - 1963 (Ace Books) - Your Price: $5.00

The Altered Ego by Jerry Sohl - 1954 (Pennnant Books) - Your Price: $FREE!

Page 2

The Case Against Tomorrow by Frederik Pohl - 1965 (Ballantine) - Your Price: $5.00

The Cosmozoids by Robert Tralins - 1966 (Belmont) - Your Price: $5.00

The Crooking Finger by Cleve F. Adams - 1944 (Dell) - Your Price: $5.00

The Fortec Conspiracy by Richard M. Garvin - 1969 (Signet Books) - Your Price: $5.00

Page 3

Galactic Diplomat by Keith Laumer - 1969 (Berkley) - Your Price: $5.00

Hidden World by Stanton A. Coblentz - 1964 (Airmont Books) - Your Price: $5.00

A Mirror For Observers by Edgar Pangborn - 1954 (Dell) - Your Price: $5.00

Page 4

The Players of Null-A by A.E. Van Vogt - 1966 (Berkley) - Your Price: $5.00

Page 5

Seeker From The Stars by James Nelson Coleman - 1967 (Berkley Books) - Your Price: $5.00

The Shape of Tomorrow by George Soule - 1958 (Signet) - Your Price: $5.00

Page 6

Spectrum II Edited by Kingsley Amis and Robert Conquest - 1962 (Berkley) - Your Price: $5.00

Page 7

The Time Twister by Emil Petaja - 1968 (Dell) - Your Price: $5.00

Victory on Janus by Andre Norton - 1966 (Ace) - Your Price: $5.00