• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective27.com announcement thread...

137 posts in this topic

Yes, I'm blatantly stealing Roy's thread title to announce additions to my site. :idea:

I recently reformatted the "slabs for sale" page. I think it looks a lot better, and is very iPad user friendly. Take a look and let me know if you need anything...

linky

Yes, I'm blatantly stealing Roy's thread title to announce additions to my site. :idea:

Imitation is the sincerest form of imitation.

:devil:

I'm also growing my hair out and buying leather pants. :cool:

I'm also growing my hair out and buying leather pants. :cool:

Now we're leaning into borderline stalking territory.

http://www.detective27.com/superman1.htm :o:o

My ultimate grail !!

Got to stay focused on my current goal but such a copy is definitely part of my plans further down the road...

Was this copy won on a CC auction a while ago ? I remember having a WP restored supes #1 in my watchlist.

International shipping ? CC purchases foreseeable ? Gave up on Paypal :(

International shipping isn't a problem. You choose the method and pay exact costs. Sorry, but I only accept credit cards through Paypal.