• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Cover Opportunity - BEN DUNN

87 posts in this topic

There are at least 4 maybe 5 more from this opp that haven't made it to the limelight. I wanna see!

FYI, Ben had a killer deal on ebay this last week that I managed to get in on. Hope to have some original art from him soon myself but I still want a sketch cover so get moving on round 2! I already had to become friends with Andy :lol:

After reviewing this thread (and Chuck's AMAZING sketch cover :cloud9: ) I think I am ready for a "round 2" as well.

Still waiting for Ormston to finish his covers :frustrated: and then I'll email Ben. Chances are it won't happen until after SDCC, at the earliest :wishluck:

I hope I don't disappoint too many people who wanted sketch updates, but I thought I'd find some people predisposed to support Antarctic Press in this thread, and they could use it. If you've enjoyed Ninja High School, Gold Digger, Strangers in Paradise, or dozens of other offbeat gems, take a look and contribute by July 15th.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/antarctic-press-keeping-it-cold-in-the-antarctic?c=home