• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2012, July 12-15, San Diego, CA

509 posts in this topic

I'm getting married the weekend before 7/7/12 in Newport Beach... My lady wants to wait a few days before we head out on our Honeymoon... I told her she has to wait until I get back from Comic Con anyway. lol

Hopefully she can break away a few days this year to join me.

I'm getting married the weekend before 7/7/12 in Newport Beach... My lady wants to wait a few days before we head out on our Honeymoon... I told her she has to wait until I get back from Comic Con anyway. lol

That is assuming she doesn't break you first. :roflmao:

Congrats! I'm glad that Comic Con factors into the wedding planning :headbang:

Where in Newport? Pelican Hill?

Where in Newport? Pelican Hill?

Pelican Hill :cloud9: Had the pleasure of playing that course last year. It something special!!!!

Congrats man! I went to my first SDCC this past year and I got my ticket for next year. My wife realized it was more than just "Nerds, Books, and Toys" so she wants to go next year!

PS - I met you at the EBAS booth Beach Bum :)

I am getting married 9/10/11 in Newport as well (thumbs u

:whee:

Smart date - save your butt from forgetting the anniversary and coming home to find your wife drilled a hole through the middle of all your CGC slabs.

Hi,

I also got the SDCC 2012 tickets for my GF and myself.

However what's up with the hotels? I just tried to book the Hard Rock Hotel. The Marriot and the Hilton to find that no rooms are available.

Is it too early to book something or what?

Can't imagine that they are all booked out as yet.

Thanks.

Hi,

I also got the SDCC 2012 tickets for my GF and myself.

However what's up with the hotels? I just tried to book the Hard Rock Hotel. The Marriot and the Hilton to find that no rooms are available.

Is it too early to book something or what?

Can't imagine that they are all booked out as yet.

Thanks.

The hotel rooms are blocked off until Comic Con releases them. I used to stay at the Courtyard Marriott San Diego Airport/LIberty Station before SDCC took over. The Town & Country Resort, where you can pick up your badge early, can take reservations now, but the facility is old and beaten up. I stayed there this year and was greatly disappointed. I always drive, so I can stay anywhere as long as I reserve my parking space months in advance.

Good luck. Just be patient and keep your eyes open for 2012 SDCC announcements.