• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Pitboss Feedback Thread!
1 1

32 posts in this topic

Like what I told him, of all the sellers I've dealt with in this board, he's the ONLY seller who actually sent me a tracking number as promised. Others just say they would but never do, package just shows up.

The Boss delivers!

So I've actually bought a bunch off Shawn.

According to Shawn, the tiniest hairline crack, if there was even one, amounts to a cracked slab that he sells for $4! I think I bought like 20 slbas from him and the total with shipping was around $100 - simply crazy!

My most recent purchase, which I actually forgot about - my bad! - was a couple raw books. The Wrightson (I think that's how you spell his name) Amazing Spider-Man old school graphic novel is in awesome condition! I cannot wait to meet him and have it signed this year at Boston CC.

Thanks again, my friend! Awesome boardie! (worship)

Andy-

just purchased an ASM 9.8 slab with white pages from Shawn.

Book was less than GPA, shipped free with loads of bubble wrap and sent lightning fast.

He even threw in a 9.8 slab freebie!

Just perfect, Cant do any better than that!

Thank You sir (worship)(worship)